• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

afc telford win again!!!

I've got an increasingly ominous feeling about Saturday :(
Made even worse by the prospect of the itv "pundits" like Townsend all laughing at SUFC :madman:

Should be a good game.

If we start well and get a early goal then it should be a win for Southend.

But the Fa Cup has its magic back after last season and Havent and Waterloo proved that.

1-2 Win for us , Revell and Grant with the goals.

rob incidently is the poor s*d who organises our away travel to far flung places like blyth and Gateshead so Southend will be a doddle for him. quite emabarassing when we were first formed as we would often out number the home fans i remember us going to raddcliffe which is just this side of Bury in lancashire for our last ever league game in the Unibond Div 1 in our first season in existance we took 900 their average gate was 125.

rob incidently is the poor s*d who organises our away travel to far flung places like blyth and Gateshead so Southend will be a doddle for him. quite emabarassing when we were first formed as we would often out number the home fans i remember us going to raddcliffe which is just this side of Bury in lancashire for our last ever league game in the Unibond Div 1 in our first season in existance we took 900 their average gate was 125.

Sounds like us when we visit Col U

That is how Wimbledon are at the moment, it must be good fun taking over grounds on every visit, however i wouldn't want to have to go through what Wimbledon, Telford and Aldershot have in order to experience it

Am I wrong to be confident? A rested, on form Laurent will terrorise a defence made of up part timers and cause mayhem.

Watch this post come back and bite me on the @rse!

Am I wrong to be confident? A rested, on form Laurent will terrorise a defence made of up part timers and cause mayhem.

Watch this post come back and bite me on the @rse!

I was thinking along those lines as well. It will undoubtedly be a tough game tomorrow but if Laurent plays anything like he has in the last two games I doubt Telford's defence will be able to live with him.

Telford are unbeaten at home this season and unbeaten in 13 games....

Anyone that thinks this will be easy, think again!

Let's roar the lads to victory.

Pin badge??

If anyone does want to sell me a proper Southend FC pin badge , i would gladly pay whatever they cost !! I'm usually seen lugging a red rucksack ,over a red paramo jacket lol (travel stuff etc ....) or i will give a badge seller my mobile number and sort out stuff , Thanks Rob.

If anyone does want to sell me a proper Southend FC pin badge , i would gladly pay whatever they cost !! I'm usually seen lugging a red rucksack ,over a red paramo jacket lol (travel stuff etc ....) or i will give a badge seller my mobile number and sort out stuff , Thanks Rob.

Do you carry a flask of weak lemon drink as well;)

Pin Badge!!!

Weak Lemon Tea (****e name 4 a Band )..........? Oh no !!! But a nice flask of good ol' Marmite and boiling water .........now ur talking !!! Keeps me going on the Hills lol

You can have one of these as a gesture of goodwill mate!...

A rare item and looks the nuts if I say so myself.

badge300.jpg

You can have one of these as a gesture of goodwill mate!...

A rare item and looks the nuts if I say so myself.

badge300.jpg
Thank you so much ...........I'm not worthy !!! I will pay for it btw , i'm not scavvin anything at all !! i'm 07870803465 and i'm very gr8ful !!

Thank you so much ...........I'm not worthy !!! I will pay for it btw , i'm not scavvin anything at all !! i'm 07870803465 and i'm very gr8ful !!

Rob, if you insist on paying use the following link.

You could pick up a Shrimpers trust badge while you are at it aswell!!..

Infact if any of you haven't purchased one of The Blue Voice pin badges, please do so. All monies raised will go towards further displays etc.. (plug over!)

http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/default.asp?page_id=470

Back