• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No thanks, didn't rate him when he was here.

I didn't rate him much here either.Ive seen him quite a lot since ,playing for Concord and then Braintree. He's a very good,hardworking non-league player who might be ok in league 2 but definitely no higher.

Some of us did, he was very young when he was here and he's matured into a good midfielder.

Well the man who decided his future didn't and he still isn't back in the football league. He isn't good enough to sit on our bench at the moment. Plus why would we need him when we have a prospect like Bridge?

Well the man who decided his future didn't and he still isn't back in the football league. He isn't good enough to sit on our bench at the moment. Plus why would we need him when we have a prospect like Bridge?

To be fair, that's like asking why Chelsea need Hazard when they've got Kante. He's a totally different player to Bridge. At present we don't have anyone who could step in for Leonard in the event of injury and considering how important Lenny's style of play is to the team, it's a worry.

To be fair, that's like asking why Chelsea need Hazard when they've got Kante. He's a totally different player to Bridge. At present we don't have anyone who could step in for Leonard in the event of injury and considering how important Lenny's style of play is to the team, it's a worry.

Funny. I've often wondered that.

I think a lot of people have a bias to homegrown players, myself included. I would've liked to see him given more time.

Instead his had to learn the hard way. But he's learning and improving.

Looks to be in line for a big wage increase with a move to Scunny, treble what his currently on at Lincoln and could well be facing us next season.

Looks to be in line for a big wage increase with a move to Scunny, treble what his currently on at Lincoln and could well be facing us next season.
Good for him, he's done it the hard way and reaping the rewards now.

His made the right choice in my opinion. He's integral to that team, League Two is a step up, League One might be a step too far right now.

His made the right choice in my opinion. He's integral to that team, League Two is a step up, League One might be a step too far right now.

Yes, absolutely. Has gone and got himself first team football at a club that's on the up and looks to have been rewarded with a new contract. If we're bringing in players like Kightly or Turner we have to accept our kids will go and do this. Just like no youth teamer at Chelsea can ever get a game, and Tammy Abraham goes to Swansea for a year.

I'm sorry, not trying to be funny, but how do you say "His made the right choice.." in the first sentence and then "He's integral to that team.." in the second?

I'm sorry, not trying to be funny, but how do you say "His made the right choice.." in the first sentence and then "He's integral to that team.." in the second?

League One might be a step too far right now. He's integral to that team. League Two is a step up. His made the right choice in my opinion.

Is that better???

His new deal works out well all round. Woodyard gets an increase in his weekly wage plus a nice little re-signing on bounty.....whilst the club insert a clause in the player's contract that states he can leave for a certain fee which wasn't present in his original contract. He'll be at Lincoln until January at least. Woody knows Lincoln is the right place to continue his football education.

I'm surprised but Peterborough? Not sure that's a step up from Lincoln:cry:
They're a top half League 1 side where as Lincoln have been back in the football league for 1 season following relegation to non league in 2011... I don't see your point...

Back