• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would a self confessed rascist thug take being called a rascist thug as a "personal insult"?

Think again my friend.

I seriously hope you can back this up as you have put it in writing now and you know what that means don’t you??

This needs to be escalated as this has now become defamation of character

Mods.....I want this sorted........I have been publicly accused of being a racist.

This is not acceptable and something should be done about it please

I do think that alot of words were banterd about yesterday in the heat of the moment.. However we do not tolerate personel abuse whoever is the
perpratrator......I would hate to have to sort through all the posts to see who said what when and where and to go to the other owners to take a vote on this ........

Maybe we should just let it be and move on ....

after having almost 24 hours to sleep on it, I still think a draw was the fairest result.

thats because your such a fantastic judge. i'm sorry but no football follower of any team can say the ref done well yesterday. i knew before this game that the ref has been reported a number of times this season for various things amongst those giving everything to the home team as per yesterday. how a horror challenge like terrys goes without even a foul when a red would have been certain from any other ref (other than you of course) his beyond me.

but heh good for you that you don't have to live in a place like that. makes me feel very lucky that i don't have to either. biggest ****hole i've ever been to in my life.

I seriously hope you can back this up as you have put it in writing now and you know what that means don’t you??

This needs to be escalated as this has now become defamation of character

Not very nice personal abuse is it AS? Whilst Kilkenny's comments were extreme, perhaps it's a case of you reap what you sow.

Maybe you should think next time before you post, then none of this would have happened.

thats because your such a fantastic judge. i'm sorry but no football follower of any team can say the ref done well yesterday. i knew before this game that the ref has been reported a number of times this season for various things amongst those giving everything to the home team as per yesterday. how a horror challenge like terrys goes without even a foul when a red would have been certain from any other ref (other than you of course) his beyond me.

but heh good for you that you don't have to live in a place like that. makes me feel very lucky that i don't have to either. biggest ****hole i've ever been to in my life.

Sorry, what are you talking about ? I have already stated that Terry should have walked. Jesus christ.

I do think that alot of words were banterd about yesterday in the heat of the moment.. However we do not tolerate personel abuse whoever is the
perpratrator......I would hate to have to sort through all the posts to see who said what when and where and to go to the other owners to take a vote on this ........

Maybe we should just let it be and move on ....

John.....

I understand what you are saying and when i cross swords with folk like "j" or "RC" it is because these guys know me and we wind each other up but not in the manner that this guys has done.

He has publicly accused me of being a racist and this is something that can not be tolerated surely???

Sorry, what are you talking about ? I have already stated that Terry should have walked. Jesus christ.

come on ref was commenting on what you said prior about the ref having a so called good game. jesus christ indeed.

as i've said how anyone can say he had a good game is un-real. especially a fellow ref.

Not very nice personal abuse is it AS? Whilst Kilkenny's comments were extreme, perhaps it's a case of you reap what you sow.

Maybe you should think next time before you post, then none of this would have happened.

I appreciate what you are saying RC and like i said before i did overreact but i dont think me slagging him for being an Orient supporter is the same as publicly accusing me of being a racist

I appreciate what you are saying RC and like i said before i did overreact but i dont think me slagging him for being an Orient supporter is the same as publicly accusing me of being a racist

Perhaps, and I am not wishing to fall out with you, all I am saying is we need to sometimes think before we say things, thats all.

I appreciate you were uptight yesterday after the match, and of course emtions run high - believe me, I was spitting blood coming out of Brisbain Road yesterday, but having got myself into trouble before for saying stuff without first putting brain into gear, I just couldn't let it go - especially as I normally agree with most things you say!

Lets kiss and make up huh? :)

I think this has run its course now. For what it's worth, I wish we had a few more away fans here of Lord Griff's ilk. Some good points for discussion were made, it's just a shame that the thread has descended in to chaos.

Anyway, time to close the curtains...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back