• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were really lucky to come away with a point yesterday. I thought the referee was poor. But if you lot had been able to hold onto the ball a bit more you definitely would've won, although Revell missing that header tipped the game our way. Why was he moved to the right wing?

I was really impressed with Nicky Bailey, I'm sure that wasn't his best game for you lot but he's a quality player and Mulgrew looks like a good signing. You've definitely got the better overall team and you stand a much better chance of reaching the play-offs than we have.

Superb time wasting as well when Black went off with almost the whole southend team waiting to give him a pat on the back.

Did your second goal take a deflection? as far as i could see the red midfield had become the red sea and there was no-one near enough.

Our main stand is ****ing rubbish though, I'll certainly agree with that.

Most accurate view of the game I've seen so far.

I didn't think Clarke's shot took a deflection although being side-on it was hard to judge. I didn't see any Orient players near enough for the ball to have hit.

Either way, he'll never score another goal like that. What a hit! He did very well in the build-up to our first too, beating two players in the box before knocking it back with his left foot.

This Aberdeen Shrimper fellow is cracking me up.

What a pathetic waanabe hardman. I really do hope that he is some spotty 13 year old living out some football hooligan fantasy otherwise I pity him.

......or perhaps he is just trying to compensate for lacking in both the brain and trouser department,

Aren't you doing in this post exactly what you are accusing Aberdeen Shrimper of doing?

:confused:

I didn't think Clarke's shot took a deflection although being side-on it was hard to judge. I didn't see any Orient players near enough for the ball to have hit.

Either way, he'll never score another goal like that. What a hit! He did very well in the build-up to our first too, beating two players in the box before knocking it back with his left foot.

From memory, an Orient player (eventually) went to close him down with his back to the ball and a half hearted leg out which I think the ball clipped off. It just dipped a bit too quickly.

As I mentioned at the match though, it's either a deflection or one of the best goals I've ever seen live.

From memory, an Orient player (eventually) went to close him down with his back to the ball and a half hearted leg out which I think the ball clipped off. It just dipped a bit too quickly.

As I mentioned at the match though, it's either a deflection or one of the best goals I've ever seen live.

i was in line with Clarky when he hit it and it definitely took a deflection off the defender

Al

Aren't you doing in this post exactly what you are accusing Aberdeen Shrimper of doing?

:confused:

.........er no.

I was merely highlighting the ramblings of a racist, thuggish fool (see the pub thread for more of his misguided rantings).

I believe you stand corrected, kind Sir.

;)

What a pathetic waanabe hardman. I really do hope that he is some spotty 13 year old living out some football hooligan fantasy otherwise I pity him.

......or perhaps he is just trying to compensate for lacking in both the brain and trouser department,

.........er no.

I was merely highlighting the ramblings of a racist, thuggish fool (see the pub thread for more of his misguided rantings).

;)

I think not. To criticise him for his posts is one thing, to then post personal insults is plainly hypocritical.

How would a self confessed rascist thug take being called a rascist thug as a "personal insult"?

Think again my friend.

Last edited:
How would a self confessed rascist thug take being called a rascist thug as an insult?

Think again my friend.

Point 1. I am clearly not your friend.

Point 2. It isn't describing him as a racist thug that I am commenting on, and if you read my post you would understand that. You describe him as a

wannabe hardman

and then from the safety of your keyboard launch personal insults:

Which to me makes you sound like the wannabe hardman (as does using the phrase "my friend").

Hahahaha

post_new.gif
Today, 01:49 PM #89 A Century United

you really do amuse me.

You have a very strange take on things but I respect your opinions in the fullest.

I really do like the cut of your jib and all the good work that you do in protecting the rights of racsist thugs.

...and I loved the "the safety of your keyboard" bit, well done.

ps what on earth is your picture of?

Good luck my friend.
x

i was in line with Clarky when he hit it and it definitely took a deflection off the defender

Al

Having seen the goal on the Championship goals earlier it looked like a deflection. However I was surprised (and grateful) as to how far he was allowed to run with the ball before hitting the shot.

Hahahaha

post_new.gif
Today, 01:49 PM #89 A Century United

you really do amuse me.

You have a very strange take on things but I respect your opinions in the fullest.

I really do like the cut of your jib and all the good work that you do in protecting the rights of racsist thugs.

...and I loved the "the safety of your keyboard" bit, well done.

ps what on earth is your picture of?

Good luck my friend.
x

I think I have taken quite enough bait for one day, feel free to PM if you have anything of consequence to say.

"PM" I like it - I knew we would end up as friends...........

;)

Firstly, I thought 2-2 was a fair scoreline. You clearly had the better of the 1st half, we had the better of the 2nd. Turning point was Revells missed header IMO - if that goes in, its game over.

Cant really comment on the penalty as I was at the other end in the North Stand, but to be fair the ref was very well placed. I actually thought the ref did well today, however he did miss a shocking tackle by Paul Terry on Revell, which should have been a straight red.

I know we were quiet, most home fans are, but I was surprised at the lack of noise coming from the Southend fans, given the fact that the acoustics in the East Stand are probably the best in the ground.

As expected, your midfield were impressive and Clarke/Barrett were there usual reliable selfs. Thought Flahavan was poor today though.

Barnard hasnt changed IMO and it wont be long before he is plying his trade in the Conference and Revell didnt impress me either.

I dont think either team are good enough to go up, but Southends squad depth could squeeze them into the play-offs.

Finally, Clarkes goal was the most spawniest effort I have seen all season. It took a massive deflection on its way in.

Best wishes for the remainder of the season.

is this a joke. orient fans really are a bunch of ****ers. firstly orient is the biggest ****hole in the world. southend fans were very loud, orient fans made a few noises when they scored but that it. how you can say a draw is a fair result is beyond me.

the worst thing you have said was that the ref had a good game. i know you are a ref and by the games you have reffed where i have been there you are clearly not very good so no surprise to me that you have said this.

joke really.

I think we need to chat further young man......I am not a wanabee hard man at all, if you knew me then you would know that is not the case. I was furious and very upset yesterday and maybe overreacted as did a lot of people who post on here.

You have just personally (non football related) insulated and abused my which is completely unacceptable.

So I am a football Hooligan? Lacking in the trouser department?

You are pathetic; you really have embarrassed yourself with your post.....13 year old!!! If you have the ability to look at my details you would know how old I was.

I thought is was angry about the football yesterday....but i can tell you this my friend that is nothing compared to how I feel right now after reading an personnel non football related attack on me??

Mods...is this ok now? Can you all make personal abusive attacks towards folk that we don’t even know???

is this a joke. orient fans really are a bunch of ****ers. firstly orient is the biggest ****hole in the world. southend fans were very loud, orient fans made a few noises when they scored but that it. how you can say a draw is a fair result is beyond me.

the worst thing you have said was that the ref had a good game. i know you are a ref and by the games you have reffed where i have been there you are clearly not very good so no surprise to me that you have said this.

joke really.

Ha ha. You are correct I'm a ref, and I've reffed szone a couple of times and had no real problems....so dont know what you are talking about there tbh.

But since I have been reffing I watch the refs performance even more so and I still stand by my original post. Paul Terry should have walked for Orient without doubt, but looking at the photo on your official site it wasnt the two footed lunge we thought it was initially.

I agree that Leyton is a dump, which is why live in Rochford.

I'm not saying SUFC fans were quiet, but I expected them to make more a racket, given the numbers you had brought with you and the fact the East Stand does help make a noise.

I'm sorry you think all Orient fans are ****ers. It is most certainly NOT the case, but if thats your opinion then fair enough.

Finally, after having almost 24 hours to sleep on it, I still think a draw was the fairest result.

.........er no.

;)

Mods.....I want this sorted........I have been publicly accused of being a racist.

This is not acceptable and something should be done about it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back