• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody else feel overly festive..........

Lol I saw a poor sod outside a pub near Victoria station Sat, dressed as a snowman serving coffees while Christmas songs played on an endless loop :D

I'd imagine his Christmas spirit is similar to mine - ie, non existent!

The only good thing about Christmas day is that'll I'll be working :)

Kids have been given their Advent Calendars this morning, so that's always the start of it in this house.

The only good thing about Christmas for me is i finish work at lunchtime on the 24th and don't go back till the 5th January

Bah humbug from me !!!!!!

The only good thing about Christmas for me is i finish work at lunchtime on the 24th and don't go back till the 5th January

Bah humbug from me !!!!!!

BLUEBLOOD aka Scrooge.

1951-xmas-humbug-scrooge.jpg

Just been offered Boxing Day at double time! whoo! 48 hrs pay for 2 days work :)

its just another day, I dont celebrate ANY religious festival, so why should I bother with another fairy tale?

24 sleeps to go,
24 sleeps til Santa,
24 sleeps til the big fat fella comes down your chimney and brings you presents and drinks your beer,
24 sleeps til santa.

24 sleeps to go,
24 sleeps til Santa,
24 sleeps til the big fat fella comes down your chimney and brings you presents and drinks your beer,
24 sleeps til santa.

He might only come once a year but he will fill your stockings!!!

:whistling:

Last edited:
is it just me who thinks "christmas" is a load of crusty wkan juice !!??
again i will not be buying my family any cards or gifts.
nor do i want anything from anyone.

it makes me sick how people go O.T.T this time of the year
dont even get me started on valentines day...

I think the consumerism will die a death this year with lots of people cutting right back on spending. My advice to people is remember poverty is pants, forget Christmas.

is it just me who thinks "christmas" is a load of crusty wkan juice !!??
again i will not be buying my family any cards or gifts.
nor do i want anything from anyone.

it makes me sick how people go O.T.T this time of the year
dont even get me started on valentines day...

Nope, me, MK and Sufc_Al at least feels the same!

I think the consumerism will die a death this year with lots of people cutting right back on spending. My advice to people is remember poverty is pants, forget Christmas.

Yes and the best things in life are free.

All we need to give is of some of our time to those who matter.

Back