• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody else feel overly festive..........

is it just me who thinks "christmas" is a load of crusty wkan juice !!??
again i will not be buying my family any cards or gifts.
nor do i want anything from anyone.

it makes me sick how people go O.T.T this time of the year
dont even get me started on valentines day...

with you on this one..have some green, but not in the christmas pressie way.

I agree that Christmas has turned into a consumer driven nightmare and that part of it is a pile of pants. I wouldn't care if I got nothing for Christmas this year (when I was younger I would've thrown a fit though!) I'm looking forward to Christmas because it's a time when people have time off work and can spend it with friends and family getting ****ed, eating too much and watching crap on TV. Are all you Scrooge's out there telling me you don't like that aspect of it?

True! Her first Christmas with my sister attempting to relive like it was 15 years ago and trying to get her truculent teens playing Trivial Pursuit when they'd rather be on their Xbox and me looking at my watch wondering if it'd be awfully rude to depart yet :D

I agree that Christmas has turned into a consumer driven nightmare and that part of it is a pile of pants. I wouldn't care if I got nothing for Christmas this year (when I was younger I would've thrown a fit though!) I'm looking forward to Christmas because it's a time when people have time off work and can spend it with friends and family getting ****ed, eating too much and watching crap on TV. Are all you Scrooge's out there telling me you don't like that aspect of it?

I don't mind admitting it......I love Christmas. I love to spend time with my family and do all the Christmas stuff.

F**k all the Scrooge's they can stomp round moaning and bumping their gums as much as possible, i know who will have the smile on their face!!

Still, nice to have the day off after such a busy year, eh Dave....

christmas-elves-elves-coloring-pages-santas-elf.gif

Christmas reminds me of Arthur Fowler pocketed the allottment Xmas club cash and it has never been the same for me since.

I don't mind admitting it......I love Christmas. I love to spend time with my family and do all the Christmas stuff.

F**k all the Scrooge's they can stomp round moaning and bumping their gums as much as possible, i know who will have the smile on their face!!

Yay! Christmas lovers of the world unite! 24 days!!! Wooooo!!

Back