• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Assault in Croydon

That's my whole point. Some bite more than others (guilty m'lud but getting better) and it does get a bit stroppy but that was the objective in the first place. Now you tell me, isn't that just **** stirring trolling or am I missing something.

You can blame one, I'll blame another. Probably best we keep our relative bete noir's on ignore and don't bite.

You can blame one, I'll blame another. Probably best we keep our relative bete noir's on ignore and don't bite.

I would if I were you. I mean its not been the best of threads for you. Tangled was hoping to have a dig at white Brexit voters and you chipped in with your lack of knowledge about India. Not just the caste system but its History as well.

I would if I were you. I mean its not been the best of threads for you. Tangled was hoping to have a dig at white Brexit voters and you chipped in with your lack of knowledge about India. Not just the caste system but its History as well.

I believe Firestorm asked you to provide some evidence to back up your ludicrous claims. Still waiting Rigsby.

Your take on history seemingly comes from the 1930s where Britain (England) was the saviour of the "******".

Spent any time in India Rigsby? I'd recommend Jallianwalla Bagh near Amritsar. Beautiful gardens where in 1919 the British Army slaughtered over 1000 innocent and unarmed Sikhs including many women and children.

Thankfully Amritsar is one of the most wonderful and magical places this white British man has ever visited - no doubt if the roles were reversed a lot of people like you would still hold a grudge.

I believe Firestorm asked you to provide some evidence to back up your ludicrous claims. Still waiting Rigsby.

Your take on history seemingly comes from the 1930s where Britain (England) was the saviour of the "******".

Spent any time in India Rigsby? I'd recommend Jallianwalla Bagh near Amritsar. Beautiful gardens where in 1919 the British Army slaughtered over 1000 innocent and unarmed Sikhs including many women and children.

Thankfully Amritsar is one of the most wonderful and magical places this white British man has ever visited - no doubt if the roles were reversed a lot of people like you would still hold a grudge.

Yes I have thanks two trips. Not as many as her Ladyship as she organises holidays in India and takes groups out there and does business with a few locals.

Because there are so many off-shoots of each religion, the caste system has infiltrated many other believes in India, not just Hindu. Including Christians and Jews. Even though Sikhs believe everyone is equal and don't practice the caste system there is still a group in India who adopted the Sikh religion but introduced their caste system into it.

I did visit the Somme and other places in Flanders last summer were about 1,000,000 British men died. Don't hold a grudge with Germans apart from the one who stayed in my house and criticised the RAF. I was even nice to the Austrians who came to RH this season.

Next time you go to India try and be a bit more open minded rather than the standard leftie I'm ashamed of British history and that way you just might lose your own grudge about your own Country.

H

More pertinently,I notice that you, (and others), are now trying actively to take this thread off topic.Don't, it's too important for petty,personal abuse.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

second page and another winner, I am looking forward to the rest of the thread to see if you scored a hatrick

In HK Hong Kongers despise mainland Chinese and everyone despises the Indians. Africans are a rarity except the Nigerians trying to muscle into the drugs game. Stereotypical it may be but that's how it works. The Indians really do not help themselves either. The biggest group of illegal immigrants and visa overstayers most commonly selling fake watches and like.

The largest ethnic minority in HK, oddly, are the French. Everyone hates them :smiles::smile:

In HK Hong Kongers despise mainland Chinese and everyone despises the Indians. Africans are a rarity except the Nigerians trying to muscle into the drugs game. Stereotypical it may be but that's how it works. The Indians really do not help themselves either. The biggest group of illegal immigrants and visa overstayers most commonly selling fake watches and like.

The largest ethnic minority in HK, oddly, are the French. Everyone hates them :smiles::smile:

That's good to hear.One of my wife's nieces is going to work in Singapore this summer.We'll be going to her wedding in France this June.

Needless to say,she's a charming ,highly intelligent young woman,who speaks English fluently.Her groom is a nice bloke too.

Back