• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All down to personal taste but dont like that one at all.

So its a choice between the most boring blue shirt we have ever had or a hull shirt. Reckon my son will be wearing last years for another 12 months!

If you don't like its fine . Not every kit is going to be popular with everyone . Me personally , I like it and will be buying it asap :thumbsup: UTB

I actually quite like it, something different. I certainly prefer it over the "Voltage Cherry" of a few years ago.

I actually don't mind it for some strange reason, but it just insn't SUFC IMO.

Last edited:
I actually quite like it, something different. I certainly prefer it over the "Voltage Cherry" of a few years ago.

I would wager a bet that the Voltage Cherry shirt sold more than this will

I bet you would, wasn't that our highest selling shirt for a while? Still didn't like it personally.

The pink shirt was awful, yet people liked it, maybe because it was different. I cant see people liking this one as it just looks like a Hull shirt

I think it looks okay as a shirt in it's own right but it has nothing to do with Southend United so it's horrible in that respect. Why can we have a classy pair of shirts for a change? You would've thought that the club would put a lot of effort into this to try and sell as much as possible. A proper nice home and away set would be a much needed revenue income.

Yellow and black stripes?

I couldn't be more outraged if it had a picture of Jimmy Saville on the front and Gary Glitter on the back.

Who makes these decisions?

It's Barnet's from last season, isn't it.
I'm a blue shirts, yellow shorts man. Makes us different from the other 91. Ian Benjamin and all that.

Jury's out on this one until i've seen it, would have been better if the black stripes were blue!

Back