• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Being aroused at work... Has this happened to you?

So there we are sitting at the desk drifting after lunch on a cold winter's day as I normally do and I start thinking of smashing 7 shades out of Jennifer Lopez. I naturally get barred up and excited with a little smirk rising and a bulge in the pants.

The boss comes back and calls you into her office urgently when you have full piece of rock. How embarrassing. Repeated calls to enter the office. But with the stiff in the trousers it was just not possible. So what do you do?

Well, I looked around and had my coat. I grabbed it and held it up so the body covered the southern regions. I walked into the office and she looked at me bizarrely. I said "oh I am just off to lunch."

When she sat there looking even more bemused and replied "what? Again?"

I've still got my uneaten lunch on my desk. I had to make a claim that I am a smoker and this is part of my diet. " I didn't know you smoke" was followed by a classic " I don't "

This couldn't have been any more awkward.

Put it down to stress and asked for the day off on Friday which I wanted all along..... and GOT IT!

Haha Bingo!!

Good times!

Any similar awkward moments?

yes, I called in an employee who I thought was skiving on the Internet. When eventually he came in my office, he had a huge boner. He then claimed he was off to lunch. He reckons it's stress, but I think he's keen on me. Embarrassing!

As a gynaecologist I'm afraid it is not allowed. I think of Margaret Thatcher at certain times to cure the stiffening of the limb concerned.

Back