• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ban me if you want, But this needs to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 17 2005,17:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 17 2005,16:45)]It's time to get that clause in his contract written out which states "i shall never be subbed off no matter how bad i'm playing".  Maher must be laughing at how SUFC agreed to such a clause!
There is no such clause you complete and utter dingbat.

I swear you love all this attention. You must sit there rubbing your hands in glee when people react to your posts.
Well thats not what i've heard. Name me one match that Maher has been subbed off then for playing poor and not being injured???

Not very nice to go round calling people complete and utter dingbats is it???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

No, im not attention seeking, just personal views and feelings.

Everyone has a right to a point of view. You've made some comments about players (Maher etc) and i've not come back with childish statements to a fellow fan like a dingbat!!

UP THE BLUES!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 17 2005,21:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Name me one match that Maher has been subbed off then for playing poor and not being injured???
Think you will have to go back to the Alan Little era for that when it was a battle between Maher and Tinkler
tinkler, yet another awful player
im with tonythekray all the way here guys and gals

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 17 2005,16:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 17 2005,13:23)]lol..
it wasnt alchol fuelled at all lol..
i just get soo frustrated at this time.. i know i am expecting too much but it frustrates me that maher never has his turn at being dropped etc.
Yeah i too get frustrated about Maher, and why he never gets dropped for playing poorly!

It's time to get that clause in his contract written out which states "i shall never be subbed off no matter how bad i'm playing".  Maher must be laughing at how SUFC agreed to such a clause!
Where is your proof about that then, hey? I don't wanna hear a mate or a mate, that isn't a mate, her sister is my step nephew in law b******s.

Surely you must have something to back up what your saying or are you just clueless?

I think it makes perfect sense that the captain of a team should never be dropped under any circumstances.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 17 2005,20:52)]tinkler, yet another awful player
Oh dear oh dear.

I'm afraid you have now shown me that you have no idea on which players are quality and which a waste of space. Tinkler I would welcome back with open arms and drop any current player to get him in the starting eleven.

Quality player who when left us, through no fault of his own, made sure I keep one eye on Hartlepool.

He only left us due to the amount of money he was being paid.

He was a quality player and one I would take back on the form he showed for us and Hartlepool back then but it is nearly 5 years since he went so I would now be slightly hesitant but yes it does show CS J as not having a scooby when it comes to quality midfielders.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 17 2005,22:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 17 2005,16:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 17 2005,13:23)]lol..
it wasnt alchol fuelled at all lol..
i just get soo frustrated at this time.. i know i am expecting too much but it frustrates me that maher never has his turn at being dropped etc.
Yeah i too get frustrated about Maher, and why he never gets dropped for playing poorly!

It's time to get that clause in his contract written out which states "i shall never be subbed off no matter how bad i'm playing".  Maher must be laughing at how SUFC agreed to such a clause!
Where is your proof about that then, hey? I don't wanna hear a mate or a mate, that isn't a mate, her sister is my step nephew in law b******s.

Surely you must have something to back up what your saying or are you just clueless?
Still no proof yet TTK?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 17 2005,21:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 17 2005,21:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Name me one match that Maher has been subbed off then for playing poor and not being injured???
Think you will have to go back to the Alan Little era for that when it was a battle between Maher and Tinkler
tinkler, yet another awful player
im with tonythekray all the way here guys and gals
You really do talk absolute sh*t, Tinkler was quality, you must ahve only been about 8 years old though?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 17 2005,23:58)]He only left us due to the amount of money he was being paid.

He was a quality player and one I would take back on the form he showed for us and Hartlepool back then but it is nearly 5 years since he went so I would now be slightly hesitant but yes it does show CS J as not having a scooby when it comes to quality midfielders.
Tinkler was a class player at this level. If I remember rightly he was in Leeds youth team that won the FA youth cup beaten Man U with Beckham et al. Clearly can't play football.
CSJ does really show his knowledge of football.
smile.gif

I think the real reason he left (apart from the fact I'm sure he wasn't that well paid) was that his father was very ill and he was homesick.
Class player though and never appreciated by the type of fan who would moan if Ronaldo played for us. (you're all flash Renaldo, play the simple ball--)

I definitely remember him citing homesickness as the main reason he left. Never worked out why we seemed to persist in playing him in defence though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 18 2005,12:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 18 2005,12:11)]well, he left.. leave it at that
Shut up J, for crying out loud.

You really havent gotta clue have you.

glare.gif
well smiffy, i feel it is the other way round.. im comparing the lack of football skills of tinkler with the lack of, well everything that maher hasnt got.. that includes, skill, fitness and the ability to play football..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back