• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ban me if you want, But this needs to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ April 17 2005,23:02)]I think it makes perfect sense that the captain of a team should never be dropped under any circumstances.
smile.gif
Some people dont need to be captain for this to happen ...

wink.gif

Yeah I agree with CJ Maher and Gower are schite thats why there always being linked with moves to clubs up a division.

Cor blimey guvnor

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 16 2005,23:37)]after yesterday night's performance, i will never ever want to see either maher or gower back in the side.. ban me from this f**king board if you want
because i know you have a "support the club" policy or get out..
so i will tell you now, maher needs to go.. he was awful, yet again
and as for gower, well thats a different story altogether..
Firstly, I would like to suggest that you're the biggest tool on this board. You come out with ponderous and ignorant b******s on a daily basis and for some reason you think the rest of us a) care what you do or think and that b) you're brighter and more interesting than anyone else. We don't. And you certainly ain't. Now that I've got that out of the way, I can speak about your comments.

If you think Maher is a poor excuse for a league 2 player, then you obviously haven't seen much football either this season or in your life. It seems that you know more than a succession of players and managers who have all spoken about Kevin in glowing terms. It shouldn't surprise me that someone as ignorant as you should have that kind of mis-placed arrogance. Secondly, if you think Gower will get back to his previous player of the season form with you and your fellow ignoramuses lambasting (look it up) him from the stands, you are plainly WRONG.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 17 2005,22:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 17 2005,16:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 17 2005,13:23)]lol..
it wasnt alchol fuelled at all lol..
i just get soo frustrated at this time.. i know i am expecting too much but it frustrates me that maher never has his turn at being dropped etc.
Yeah i too get frustrated about Maher, and why he never gets dropped for playing poorly!

It's time to get that clause in his contract written out which states "i shall never be subbed off no matter how bad i'm playing".  Maher must be laughing at how SUFC agreed to such a clause!
Where is your proof about that then, hey? I don't wanna hear a mate or a mate, that isn't a mate, her sister is my step nephew in law b******s.

Surely you must have something to back up what your saying or are you just clueless?
Ive heard it from a friend of a friend of Flahavan, my mate gets complimentry tickets to the East Blue seats off him!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 18 2005,12:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 18 2005,12:11)]well, he left.. leave it at that
Shut up J, for crying out loud.

You really havent gotta clue have you.

glare.gif
Why is it people have a go at you here if you dont agree with the Clique! I along with CS J have our own views. So what if their different??

If everyone was the same the world would be a most boring place!

Just accept people have differing views, it's what makes these forums very interesting.

To have a go at a fellow fan on here for a differing view is just plain childish and silly!

UP THE BLUES!!!

Down with the Clique
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ April 17 2005,23:02)]I think it makes perfect sense that the captain of a team should never be dropped under any circumstances.
smile.gif
So what if he scores an own goal every game for a season then? Or is just plain useless in every game??

REALLY!!!

The captain of a team is not bigger than the club!

Maher seems to think so sometimes!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 18 2005,16:02)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
i just get soo frustrated at this time.. i know i am expecting too much but it frustrates me that maher never has his turn at being dropped etc.
Yeah i too get frustrated about Maher, and why he never gets dropped for playing poorly!

It's time to get that clause in his contract written out which states "i shall never be subbed off no matter how bad i'm playing".  Maher must be laughing at how SUFC agreed to such a clause!
Where is your proof about that then, hey? I don't wanna hear a mate or a mate, that isn't a mate, her sister is my step nephew in law b******s.

Surely you must have something to back up what your saying or are you just clueless?
Ive heard it from a friend of a friend of Flahavan, my mate gets complimentry tickets to the East Blue seats off him!
Okay then, I'm really going to believe a friend of a friend of Flahavan's. Thats rubbish, how can you use that as proof?

Well, my mum's friends niece is going out with Craig Holloway so that is just a believable source.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 18 2005,16:10)]
[b said:
smile.gif
So what if he scores an own goal every game for a season then? Or is just plain useless in every game??

REALLY!!!

How the hell does Maher think his bigger than the Club? Explain that one if you will please, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to hear what your basing this on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 18 2005,16:11)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Okay then, I'm really going to believe a friend of a friend of Flahavan's. Thats rubbish, how can you use that as proof?

Well, my mum's friends niece is going out with Craig Holloway so that is just a believable source.
So how else does my mate get comp' tickets then??

It's all done through Flahavan!

Thus where i heard about this clause ages ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 18 2005,16:14)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

I'm not disputing the fact that he gets comps from Flav's but I'm just questioning the realiability of the source.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 18 2005,16:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
smile.gif

REALLY!!!

How the hell does Maher think his bigger than the Club? Explain that one if you will please, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to hear what your basing this on.
Cause he takes his place for granted, knowing he will never be subbed off if he puts in a bad match or three!

It's a joke when we have Guttridge and McCormack warming the bench and never really given a chance.

Same can be said for Nicky Nicolau, where the hell is he??
What chance has he been given, yet we still have to put up with Mark "i'll take on 4 defenders then give the ball away again" Gower. Plus i think alot of teams have sussed him now as they know he is truly right footed playing on the left wing.
Time for Nicolau to play instead of Gower!

Up the Blues!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 18 2005,16:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 18 2005,16:14)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

I'm not disputing the fact that he gets comps from Flav's but I'm just questioning the realiability of the source.
Dont they say there's a grain of truth in every rumour!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 18 2005,16:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 18 2005,16:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
smile.gif

REALLY!!!

Cause he takes his place for granted, knowing he will never be subbed off if he puts in a bad match or three!

It's a joke when we have Guttridge and McCormack warming the bench and never really given a chance.

Same can be said for Nicky Nicolau, where the hell is he??
What chance has he been given, yet we still have to put up with Mark "i'll take on 4 defenders then give the ball away again" Gower.  Plus i think alot of teams have sussed him now as they know he is truly right footed playing on the left wing.
Time for Nicolau to play instead of Gower!

Up the Blues!
Jeez...

THIS IS GETTING SO TIRED, WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN LOCKED YET?

Maher was poor at Cardiff, he would admit it & the vast majority of sane posters on here would agree. Now, I'm not the biggest KM fan but the reason we're all debating this over a week on is because of the high standards that Kev & the rest of the boys have constantly set this season. Kevin Maher has had his best season in a SUFC shirt & has captained the team through the best season the club has had since he's been here.

Surely this has to have now run it's course. It would obviously be great to win at Macc tomorrow night but just to shut some people up I'd love to see a 2 goal win with "Super" Kev & the hated white boots of Mark Gower getting the final touches!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ April 18 2005,16:25)]THIS IS GETTING SO TIRED, WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN LOCKED YET?
It is now.

People have differing opinons.

For what it's worth- Tinkler is a good player- but by the same logic that he's playing in a higher division he must be good, that would make Leon Johnson good, and we cant have that.

Oh, and let's get behind the teamm, eh? if you cant do so now, when we are entering the most important period for ages, then when can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back