• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So Museshrimper reds me for my opinion and Pubey and Jam man red me for being disappointed about the childish red. Red me again. Ban me. Do what the crap you like because I can barely believe the infantile behaviour from the three named. I moaned about a red that was given by a person being a pathetic twit and Pubey and Jam Man prove they are of the same ilk. Good luck with this forum. SZ is good but would be better without the juveniles.

Lol........

So Museshrimper reds me for my opinion and Pubey and Jam man red me for being disappointed about the childish red. Red me again. Ban me. Do what the crap you like because I can barely believe the infantile behaviour from the three named. I moaned about a red that was given by a person being a pathetic twit and Pubey and Jam Man prove they are of the same ilk. Good luck with this forum. SZ is good but would be better without the juveniles.
It's a few red pixels on the internet, it's not a big deal. If you moan about it you get more red, it's a simple rule which stops threads like this one becoming about rep.

Mate, you get a select few on here who act all precious because you are serial posters and they try to gang up and cyber bully people off topics. Quite pathetic really - you notice it quite a lot

Whether or not hes an SUFC legend or not dosent bother me, im just happy hes fit again and doing what he does best, playing football to the best of his abilitiies for the team i love. Long may it continue.

Whether or not hes an SUFC legend or not dosent bother me, im just happy hes fit again and doing what he does best, playing football to the best of his abilitiies for the team i love. Long may it continue.

True and IIRC he was Sturrock's first signing, thus making him our longest serving player. He exceeds my expectations time and time again scoring some valuable goals. He has genuine affection for the club too.

Long may it continue BBBC, a true cult hero and maybe one day a legend

The rep system is there to be used for people to either give you credibility for the good you say, or to take away for things they think you are wrong on.

Thats part of the forum, and if its juvenile to give it, what is it to cry about it ?

Mate, you get a select few on here who act all precious because you are serial posters and they try to gang up and cyber bully people off topics. Quite pathetic really - you notice it quite a lot

Nonsense.

What will happen is if you make a comment that a lot of people dont agree with you will get a lot of responses disagreeing.

Thats not people ganging up on you, its people disagreeing with you....

Man up both of you and get back on topic.

Anyone who spends 17 months out injured and comes back and scores on his return is an instant Southend legend.

That was an incredible moment. I actually still get goosebumps thinking about that goal.

Barnablue in piping up when we lose and Corr doesn't score shocker!

Your so predictable.

Barnablue in piping up when we lose and Corr doesn't score shocker!

Your so predictable.

Not like you.:winking:

(Actually,I didn't see YB's wind up post until after today's game,which is why I've just replied to it).

Win or lose, you'll always see me post on here, (unless I get banned of course).:smiles:

corr a legend is a joke and an insult to collymore and bengiman

Back