• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
My mate works as a receptionist and she has just emailed me and a few other mates with this story - I thought it was pretty funny so thought I would share........

Let me explain, due to the crunch I had to change stationary companies about 7 weeks ago (from Trac to Lyreco) I wasn’t happy, as Trac are small efficient and above all they give me nice xmas presents each year! I have had nothing but sh*t from the new company and the following story was the final nail in the coffin.

The courier dumped all the stationary in reception (12 boxes of paper 10 other boxes of random schnizzle) I said “have you got a trolley please so I can take it to the cupboard” he went “it’s downstairs”, I said is there any chance of using it? He went “nah sorry mate haven’t got time”!!!! I started moving the stuff and he went “can I get a signature please”, I went “nah, sorry mate haven’t got time” He totally lost it.

He went RUNNING in to finance SHOUTING who is in charge of that bird on reception? (Hold on). Kev (lovely fella who works in that department) came bowling over and went “hold on, nobody is in charge of her mate she runs reception and deals with all this stuff so if you have a problem, you deal with her”

Hahahahaha courier looked like he was going to bite kevs nose off, so I piped up again for good measure “once I have counted everything I will sign for it, as I don’t trust the company it has come from” after 5 mins I signed for it (would have been quicker to of got the trolley) courier looked like he was going to cry and me and kev had all angry red heads and then I heard kev go to alan (our FD) “ we aren’t using that company any more, awful service and Natalie isn’t happy with them and im not having her putting up with that sort of behaviour” BOSH, Monika (my boss) came out and said “sorry that happened are you ok, go back to your men at Trac” I got straight on the Dog and Bone to the manager at Trac and let him know we were coming back to them - he said he was so happy that the things he wants to do to me aren’t really that professional and what champagne do I want to go with my vouchers hahahahahaha.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Always lend Natalie your trolley.

i think you missed the funny bit out of the story?

I would have enjoyed this story a lot more if it had been delivered in excruciating detail and at high volume on an early commuter train as I was struggling with a hangover.

the funniest bit is when Natalie gets dragged into the photocopier room by the Courier and gets slipped a length.

it would be funnier if it had The Sun "Dear Deirdre"-style photos set to the story...

Let me explain, due to the crunch I had to change stationary companies about 7 weeks ago (from Trac to Lyreco) I wasn’t happy, as Trac are small efficient and above all they give me nice xmas presents each year! I have had nothing but sh*t from the new company and the following story was the final nail in the coffin.

The courier dumped all the stationary in reception (12 boxes of paper 10 other boxes of random schnizzle)

Courier1.jpg

I said “have you got a trolley please so I can take it to the cupboard” he went “it’s downstairs”, I said is there any chance of using it? He went “nah sorry mate haven’t got time”!!!! I started moving the stuff and he went “can I get a signature please”, I went “nah, sorry mate haven’t got time” He totally lost it.

image24.png

He went RUNNING in to finance SHOUTING who is in charge of that bird on reception? (Hold on). Kev (lovely fella who works in that department) came bowling over and went “hold on, nobody is in charge of her mate she runs reception and deals with all this stuff so if you have a problem, you deal with her”

office-argument.jpg

Hahahahaha courier looked like he was going to bite kevs nose off, so I piped up again for good measure “once I have counted everything I will sign for it, as I don’t trust the company it has come from” after 5 mins I signed for it (would have been quicker to of got the trolley) courier looked like he was going to cry and me and kev had all angry red heads and then I heard kev go to alan (our FD) “ we aren’t using that company any more, awful service and Natalie isn’t happy with them and im not having her putting up with that sort of behaviour” BOSH, Monika (my boss) came out and said “sorry that happened are you ok, go back to your men at Trac”

secretary.gif

I got straight on the Dog and Bone to the manager at Trac and let him know we were coming back to them - he said he was so happy that the things he wants to do to me aren’t really that professional and what champagne do I want to go with my vouchers hahahahahaha.

hot_operator.jpg

MORAL OF THE STORY: Always lend Natalie your trolley

pTrolley.jpg

I prefer to award contracts via a fair tender process, on basic principles of cost, quality and delivery and including at least 3 potential suppliers to avoid any conflict of interest !!!! Not on whether I will get a decent bottle of Scotch from them at Christmas.

Still that is just one way to do things!!!

:whistling:

I prefer to award contracts via a fair tender process, on basic principles of cost, quality and delivery and including at least 3 potential suppliers to avoid any conflict of interest !!!! Not on whether I will get a decent bottle of Scotch from them at Christmas.

Still that is just one way to do things!!!

:whistling:

That's plainly bollocks Dave. I've seen your posts on the Totty thread and it's clear to me you'd give the contract to the rep with the biggest ***s!

Back