• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Comedy series of the 00s

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah it was all about the dad and Dewey.

Indeed. There was that great line from Dewey when Hal (and Bryan Cranston is a fantastic comic actor) had to tell him that he was too old to be carried to bed and Dewey just said:

"Ok. I just won't love you any more"

As it went on it focused far too much on the middle brothers. If I gave a monkey's about teenagers trying to get their end away - and I don't - I'd watch Skins.

Skins is just noisey now... The first two series were cleverly written, directed and acted and made for some interesting TV. More than that, they were pretty true to life.

The last series and the one currently showing is just the old series, rehashed with different, over-the-top acting and drug use. One episode, a black African immigrant managed to get away with conning a gangster out of hundreds of thousands of pounds by being able to eat more chilli's than him.

Skins is just noisey now... The first two series were cleverly written, directed and acted and made for some interesting TV. More than that, they were pretty true to life.

The last series and the one currently showing is just the old series, rehashed with different, over-the-top acting and drug use. One episode, a black African immigrant managed to get away with conning a gangster out of hundreds of thousands of pounds by being able to eat more chilli's than him.

As much as i like Skins, and i do, the 4th series is a bit all over the place with no real centric story line, which is a shame. Hopefully the final few episodes will pull it all together, but then maybe it isnt meant to have a centric story line... does life?

As much as i like Skins, and i do, the 4th series is a bit all over the place with no real centric story line, which is a shame. Hopefully the final few episodes will pull it all together, but then maybe it isnt meant to have a centric story line... does life?

Well, they were filming something to with Effie in Eastbourne, so presumably she goes walkabouts again.

Back