• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CP just tweeted no decision made yet, but another League 2 side "have been alerted to the situatrion and could come up with a bid in January"

Are you sure it was a bid and not a purse ? Question is would he be rated as champion or challenger, is there a badder boy in league 2 ?

CP says the other L2 club have been alerted by the situation, not the club (i.e. he's not been put on the transfer list)

Well surely we wouldn't sell to our rivals, unless it's Crawley and we're assuming we could never catch them?

I'd be surprised to see him leave, but then again if the boss think he's a negative influence on the other lads I'm sure he'll want to let him go.

Could be worse he could have whacked someone outside a club one Xmas and turned up at training p*ssed the next one!!

Could be worse he could have whacked someone outside a club one Xmas and turned up at training p*ssed the next one!!

Quite. Getting rid of our best players for nothing/a song, watching them flourish elsewhere and then go for money we could have got helps no-one. He should be back in the side vs Dagenham

No other L2 is going to come up with meaningful money.

I know this his a bit of topic, but I think Mohsni should play, and play DCM. It's alright sticking up FW and RM but to get his becoming a player that doesn't have a definitive position. Okay we signed him as a CB but after a few games in front of goal I don't trust him to stick to his role considering his discipline.

This way we might get a little more out of Ferdinand or the midfield in general.

Chris is most certainly not anti-Bilel. He';s helped BIlel by by trying to get others to rally behind him behind the scenes.

As for Bilel playing the holding role at the moment. No way. You need to be disciplined in that area of the pitch and for me Bilel still has someway to go in wisening himself up to ther fore.

I really hope we dont lose bilel and he is back in the squad for daggers however if PS isnt happy then a club in L2 will have to pay for him as he is under contract. Maybe the club have a figure in mind for him!!!

However I hope he is playing for us and it would be ridiculous to sell him to competition

I honestly cant see the point in keeping a player who spends a lot of the season suspended, and when he does play can be distracted by opposition players to the point where he takes no part in the game other than chasing them around the pitch.
I'm sure he is a lovely bloke and clearly has an affinity with the fans but it is a distraction from his actual contribution to the team.
We can do without him as we have done without many players over the years who were thought to be indispensable/fans favourites or whatever.

Personally i will be dissapointed if he's sold.I know some of you dont like him but having met him I was struck by his passion for our club and why he wants too play all the time,do the rest of the team have that passion?
He's good with the fans as well but I dont know what his future is.

Personally i will be dissapointed if he's sold.I know some of you dont like him but having met him I was struck by his passion for our club and why he wants too play all the time,do the rest of the team have that passion?
He's good with the fans as well but I dont know what his future is.
Trouble is, we've had plenty of past players who've been brilliant with the fans, not least our last three captains - didn't do any of them that much good.

It was hardly a secret about the situation with Bilel was it? I didn't think he will be going anywhere personally. But I doubt he'll get a start for a good while yet.

I believe that Moshni will be gone as soon as a practical way can be found to do so, which does not breach his contract. If it can't, then he will go at the end of this season. My money though, will be on an early rather than a later departure.

I believe that Moshni will be gone as soon as a practical way can be found to do so, which does not breach his contract. If it can't, then he will go at the end of this season. My money though, will be on an early rather than a later departure.

I hadn't seen this reply from a few days ago. From what I know now I think you're right and he will be gone sooner rather than later.

Same here.....

What a shame as he has obvious talent and loves playing for the club.

I think it would be great to loan him out to the conference for this season to play in defence somewhere against absolute lumps and see if he can get his act together and come back stronger and most importantly wiser.

I do fear though that he may have had his last chance. From what i understand he is devastated and is really down about the whole situation.

What p's me off is that the likes of prosser and gilbert are in the squads and dont have half the talent.

He has to be used as a sub, he is without doubt a superb sub to be able to use as he will impact a game immediately. And that is a fantastic option for PS. How many subs come on and really make a difference? Bilel can and has done that this season. Surely we have the squad to resist having to start him.

Just tape that bloody big gob up.

Back