• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McCoist said: “Belil is a smashing big lad and the boys have taken to him right away. He has come in and looks as though he has been about the place for a while.

Wonder how long that will last ...

Brilliant - I wonder if he (Bilel) can understand anything that his fellow players are saying ............ :'(

I'm sure it won't make any difference though ........... :winking:

Brilliant - I wonder if he (Bilel) can understand anything that his fellow players are saying ............ :'(

I'm sure it won't make any difference though ........... :winking:
Well, he managed to learn English fairly swiftly with Sturrock as his boss so he'll be fine. :winking:

hmm, his next friendly for them (assuming it isnt tonight), will fall during Ramadam, and i know he struggled for us during this time. Did anyone watch the Docu on BBC yesterday about Muslim footballers in the Prem? Was on at about 12.30 luchtime, so didn't catch it as was watching the F1 build up, but will iplayer it if anyone recommends?

Ha, repeating on BBC 1 now... Mark Philips just popped up... Can guess which player he was referring to!

Not surprised it'll be tough - up at 3am for first prayers and then no food or water for 20 hrs. In this heat, I suggets yer average Muslim tries to avoid running around for 90+ minutes.

Not surprised it'll be tough - up at 3am for first prayers and then no food or water for 20 hrs. In this heat, I suggets yer average Muslim tries to avoid running around for 90+ minutes.

There is nothing average about Mohsni, he only works in extremes!

I find that Belil McMohsni has quite a nice ring about it.

The new Halal vegetarian offering from Golden Arches 'restaurants' near you. Available to go large now with an intense and fiery character. Two baps short of a happy meal.

mcdonald_halal.jpeg

Back