• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I nipped home at lunchtime for a sandwich and found my mug there waiting for me. Very surprising considering the Irish post is so slow that I got a Christmas Card from a friend in the UK a few days ago.

Cheers KS. I like it a lot.

He has already told you that he is in hong kong,why the need for pictures of him?

Ha ha, it took me a second, but that's quality Berri - won't make any promises but I may well take it on an outing tomorrow afternoon. It's maid's day off tomorrow in HK - a spectacle that I couldn't even begin to describe. If I take the mug I'll see what I can do to get some young Philippino beauty to pose with me and the mug. Not necessarily that easy 99.8% of Philippino, Indonesian, Thai, Malay in that order of density aren't up to much in the looks department and most of these are maids. No guessing what the majority of the remainder are doing.

Ha ha, it took me a second, but that's quality Berri - won't make any promises but I may well take it on an outing tomorrow afternoon. It's maid's day off tomorrow in HK - a spectacle that I couldn't even begin to describe. If I take the mug I'll see what I can do to get some young Philippino beauty to pose with me and the mug. Not necessarily that easy 99.8% of Philippino, Indonesian, Thai, Malay in that order of density aren't up to much in the looks department and most of these are maids. No guessing what the majority of the remainder are doing.

Are the remainder working in I.T.?
Glad you got the joke.Stay away from sallops and stay frosty,

ORM in Hong Kong with his SUFC exiles mug

93278777.jpg

Some of you will already know about the Yahoo Group dedicated to Southend United fans who are in Exile. There are literally Shrimpers all over the World.

John Walton organises player sponsorship every year and does an incredible job quite often paying the shortfall. So for the 2012/13 season i decided i would produce an SUFC Exile Mug which is now on sale, and all profit will go towards the player sponsorship.

The guys at Shrimperzone have kindly allowed me to post this and in return they will get a donation of thanks. The mugs are also available from the Shrimpers Trust stand in the Shrimpers.

If you wish to order an SUFC Exile mug(s) they are priced @ £7.99 plus £2.00 P&P for UK deliverys, Worldwide postage is available and to date mugs have gone to Oz and the US

Please PM me if you are interested and i will give you the payment details (Bank Transfer, Paypal and Cheque)

View attachment 1679View attachment 1680

What is the crack with buying a drinking mug for a tenner when you can walk into the club shop and buy it for much less ?

You really have to be literally stupid to pay more for basically the same item.

http://www.justsport-shop.com/cgi-b...ucts&dept_id=06&sub_dept_id=01&menu=souvenirs

We're still waiting for the report of your day out at Anfield Spartan

I mean its not every week a visiting side nets 4 there is it :smile:

Spartan;1372381[B said:
]What is the crack with buying a drinking mug for a tenner when you can walk into the club shop and buy it for much less[/B] ?

You really have to be literally stupid to pay more for basically the same item.

http://www.justsport-shop.com/cgi-b...ucts&dept_id=06&sub_dept_id=01&menu=souvenirs

Actually, I can vouch for the fact that the mugs are rather fetching, whereas walking into the club shop(in my case as an exile)is a luxury,which I'm only able to afford about 3 times a year.
I used to be a member of the Exiles too a while back.

I'm not sure why I'm justifying this to you Spartan, however the biggest difference is that 100% of the profits are being ploughed back into the club via player sponsorship.

As Barna and OBL have mentioned this is purely for exiles and
Mugs have been shipped worldwide.

Lastly why don't you jog on and worry about your own ****ing club, mug.

Back