• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm quite happy to bet with you that Cauley Woodrow will make more appearences at a higher level that either Leonard or Coker.

Why would I take that bet? Did you not read my post?

Unfortunately,it's not immaterial at all that Hull only fielded a minimum of first team regulars against us.That's precisely why the FA Cup has been downgraded and precisely why I didn't bother to come over for the game.
Premiership appearances by that Hull starting XI this season

Harper 7
Rosenoir 20
Figueria 27
McShane 9
Faye 3
Meyler 22
Boyd 25
Quinn 9
Graham 18
Fryatt 7
Sagbo 21

All Premier$hite players. Only Fryatt hasn't a Premier$hite start this season.

Not just speed of thought, but making the right decisions as well

These are probably the main differences between Leonard and the likes of Atkinson (speed of thought) and Clifford (making the right decision). Leonard is vastly superior to them in these regards.

I'll bet you £10 that (even though it's a ridiculous bet that doesn't reflect what I said), if you're willing to also let me bet £20 that Barry Corr scores more competitive goals than Cauley Woodrow this season.

I'll bet you a tenner (loser pays SZ)that Cauley Woodrow will make more appearances in the Prem. this season, than either Leonard or Coker will, in the whole of their careers.

I'm not interested in any patently rigged bet concerning Corr,who has obviously made more appearences and scored more goals in L2 than CW is likely to do in the Prem. this season.

Last edited:
I'll bet you a tenner (loser pays SZ)that Cauley Woodrow will make more appearences in the Prem. this season, than either Leonard or Coker will in the whole of their careers.

I'm not interested in any patently rigged bet concerning Corr,who has obviously made more appearences and scored more goals in L2 than CW is likely to do in the Prem.

No point having a bet with YB. Even when 100% proven wrong he still doesn't admit it.

He was suggesting we had better when we finished mid table league 2 than Alan McCormack and Adam Barrett.

No point having a bet with YB. Even when 100% proven wrong he still doesn't admit it.

He was suggesting we had better when we finished mid table league 2 than Alan McCormack and Adam Barrett.

Still refusing to accept Prosser is a good defender?

Started again today against Man City, currently losing 3-0.

They seem to favour him over their record £12 million signing who I am not even going to attempt to spell his name. The Greek guy.

Mitroglou?

Seems to be injured/unfit - very odd to sign him in that state. A quality striker on his day, but not what Fulham needed, and won't have any interested in coming back from the World Cup to play in the Championship!

Starts again after being left on the bench for their last game.

Subbed at half time,
Still not scored,

When will Cauley ever score again?

See above comment, Matt le Tiss (who probably knows more about strikers at the top level than you!) couldn't understand why he'd been subbed, as he'd impressed him in the first half. Get off his back!

See above comment, Matt le Tiss (who probably knows more about strikers at the top level than you!) couldn't understand why he'd been subbed, as he'd impressed him in the first half. Get off his back!

Not on his back !

He is not a Southend player so I don't care if he scores plenty or not!

Cauley will score................Eventually:winking:

Back