• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, part of our fundraising for the Graham Jolley Charity Football Tournament in June is a Raffle, although we will of course be selling tickets on the day, a few Zoner's who cannot make the day have asked if they can buy tickets on-line or elsewhere.The draw will take place on the day in the afternoon.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?54-Graham-Jolley-s-Charity-Football-Tournament

The list of prizes is growing daily:

8 12x10 framed pictures of famous SUFC moments. (The Zone Owners)
A SUFC matchball signed by this years squad. (SUFC)
A 2003 MD Light Blue shirt signed by all the players.(ms brush)
A signed Wet Spam shirt signed by Teddy Sherringham.(spit)
2 bottles of Rum (Blue Scorpion)
A basket of ladies goodies perfume etc etc.(Anony)
A bottle of Jack Daniels.(Canveyshrimper)
A case of Beer. (BLUEBLOOD)
1 bottle of wine (Ldnfasto)
1 bottle of wine (HBK)
A Dozen Titlest Pro V1 Golf Balls. (Kent Shrimper)
2 dozen designer made boxed cupcakes (Sarah).
A Double CD "Yazoo reconnected live" and signed by Alison Moyet
A signed poster of the play "Smaller" starring, Dawn French, Alison Moyet and June Watson
2 copies of FM12 for the PC (Slipperduke)
2 copies of FIFA 12 for the PC (Slipperduke)

A signed poster of Peter Clarke (Huddersfield Town FC)
A Framed SUFC Timeline......Jack the flag.
A Framed SUFC Timeline.... .The Shrimpers Trust
3 assorted Polo/T-shirts..... The Shrimpers Trust.
A voucher for Luxury Manicure/Pedicure.
+ many more.

If you wish to donate a prize to add to the list please let us know :smile:

If you wish to help us in raising funds for this worthwhile cause and purchase some Raffle tickets please let either Mcnasty or myself know and you can either buy them via our paypal link or we can arrange other forms of payment.

Tickets are priced at £1 for a strip of 5 so please dig deep.

Thank you for your support.

BILLERICAY BLUE is first in with a purchase of £10 worth ..Green Book code AC 843282..numbers 1-50

Thank you Sir.

Jack the Shrimper your ticket numbers are, Green Book code AC 843282 numbers 131-160

Thanks.

More prizes added to The Raffle today.

A Framed SUFC Timeline......Jack the flag.
A Framed SUFC Timeline.... .The Shrimpers Trust
3 assorted Polo/T-shirts..... The Shrimpers Trust.

Thanks to Kent Shrimper for buying £10 worth of tickets on line. Your ticket numbers are : Green Book code AC 843282 numbers 241-290

Thanks to BLUEBLOOD for buying £10 worth just now.....Your ticket numbers are : Green Book code AC 843282 numbers 161-210

Thanks to BLUEBLOOD for buying £10 worth just now.....Your ticket numbers are : Green Book code AC 843282 numbers 161-210

Blimey did you turn him upside down to get the money out of his pockets? :smile:

Will purchase mine tomorrow mate, and also will drop the raffle prize in.

Zone Winners of Raffle Prizes to be collected are :-

Canveyshrimper --- big bar of Toblerone
OBL --- Case of beer
Kent Shrimper --- Framed photo and bottle of Rum
Billericay Blue --- bottle of Wine
BlueBlood --- bottle of Wine
Hooly --- PC Football game
Southminster --- Nike Knickers for Cyclist.
Harry'sGreenBoots --- Framed Timeline Photo

Other winners who were not present will be contacted by text or FaceAche

Very pleased with that, thank you Ken, looking very sylph like in James' photos too, didn't recognise you at first! Lol at Gary's, was that picked especially for him?!

Very pleased with that, thank you Ken, looking very sylph like in James' photos too, didn't recognise you at first! Lol at Gary's, was that picked especially for him?!

I was thinking exactly the same. I reckon he donated it himself and glad to get rid...Bet he is shocked..

Agreed on both points, good to see you looking so well Ken, sorry I couldn't hang around yesterday I've copped for some horrible bug. No doubt a giant Toblerone will help the healing process. :smile:

And to echo what others have said a fantastic effort in organising this by all concerned and a brilliant total raised for the charity. :clap:

Has Creaky got mine Ken ??

Doubtless i'll be seeing him sometime through the week so will grab it off him then if so

I was thinking exactly the same. I reckon he donated it himself and glad to get rid...Bet he is shocked..

hopefully they are an unwashed pair of Victoria Pendletons :winking:

mcnasty said:
Zone Winners of Raffle Prizes to be collected are :-

Canveyshrimper --- big bar of Toblerone
OBL --- Case of beer
Kent Shrimper --- Framed photo and bottle of Rum
Billericay Blue --- bottle of Wine
BlueBlood --- bottle of Wine
Hooly --- PC Football game
Southminster --- Nike Knickers for Cyclist.
Harry'sGreenBoots --- Framed Timeline Photo

Other winners who were not present will be contacted by text or FaceAche

Ken, keep hold of mine, and re-raffle the next time.

Back