• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham Festival 2016

Nice one mate!

Not doing too bad myself at the moment, I re-invested some of winnings from the Douvan, Annie, Vroum Vroum treble on Yorkhill today and had Sprinter Sacre to win without Un De Sceaux listening to it on the radio was chuffed to bits that he won what a comeback from a couple of years ago incredible!

I've got Black Hercules in the JLT and Cole Harden in the World Hurdle tomorrow at the moment.

Nice one mate!

Not doing too bad myself at the moment, I re-invested some of winnings from the Douvan, Annie, Vroum Vroum treble on Yorkhill today and had Sprinter Sacre to win without Un De Sceaux listening to it on the radio was chuffed to bits that he won what a comeback from a couple of years ago incredible!

I've got Black Hercules in the JLT and Cole Harden in the World Hurdle tomorrow at the moment.

Sprint Sacre did so well today, great result for you

Blimey only just recovered from the hangover on Tuesday came home £800 up with that Mullins treble coming in! Lost £100 yesterday but I'm blaming the fuzzy head for my bad selections yesterday, picked 2 fallers but did have Yorkhill. It was my lump on bet for Un de seaux that done me.

Seconditis again yesterday, although seeing Sprinter Sacre do what he does best put a smile on my face.

Me today

1.30Black Hercules £20 win 6/1 & As De Mee £5ew 28/1
2.10Missed Approach £7.50ew 10/1
2.50Village Vic £5ew 14/1 without Vautour
3.30Martello Tower £5ew 14/1 without Thistlecrack
4.10Fingal Bay £7.50ew 10/1 & Johns Spirit £7.50ew 7/1

Vautour& Limini Double £50 returns £155.45
Vautour& Thistlecrack Double £50 returns £202.50

Don't know as much as I'd like about the horses myself but some fine punting in here. Well done all. Where's the smart money for the Gold Cup tomorrow?

Don't know as much as I'd like about the horses myself but some fine punting in here. Well done all. Where's the smart money for the Gold Cup tomorrow?

The obvious is Djakadam, being a Mullins horse, but there's money on Don Poli or Don Cossack but don't rule out Cue Card.

Still undecided as yet, ill get some proper tipsters views in the morning. Won £66 today but did fork out nearly £20 on bets

Me today

1.30Black Hercules £20 win 6/1 & As De Mee £5ew 28/1
2.10Missed Approach £7.50ew 10/1
2.50Village Vic £5ew 14/1 without Vautour
3.30Martello Tower £5ew 14/1 without Thistlecrack
4.10Fingal Bay £7.50ew 10/1 & Johns Spirit £7.50ew 7/1

Vautour& Limini Double £50 returns £155.45
Vautour& Thistlecrack Double £50 returns £202.50

Happy man tonight then, nice work

The obvious is Djakadam, being a Mullins horse, but there's money on Don Poli or Don Cossack but don't rule out Cue Card.

Still undecided as yet, ill get some proper tipsters views in the morning. Won £66 today but did fork out nearly £20 on bets

Going on what rich Ricci said yesterday djakadam is really fancied by them, more so than vautour was yesterday and he ****ed it. I always stick to hard stats rather than opinons though and don poli is a stayer

Back