• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe go for;

Bentley
Thompson Bolger Barrett
Worrall Lenny Deegan Timlin Atkinson
Hunt Barnett

With both White and Coker injured I think 3-5-2 is a pretty good option. Prosser playing left back against free scoring Peterborough scares the **** out of me.

To be honest, 3-5-2 could work quite well. Thompson / Bolger-Barrett-Prosser. Worrall-Leonard-Deegan-Payne-Timlin. Hunt-Barnett

Obviously Leonard can play right back, Worrall has played there at previous clubs and once or twice as a sub here, as has Will Atkinson, so potentially one of them on the right or as a wing back and O'Neill on the left?

Maybe go for;

Bentley
Thompson Bolger Barrett
Worrall Lenny Deegan Timlin Atkinson
Hunt Barnett

With both White and Coker injured I think 3-5-2 is a pretty good option. Prosser playing left back against free scoring Peterborough scares the **** out of me.

He's meant to be having an operation, and shouldn't even be on the bench, let alone the starting Eleven.

I heard that Prosser threw his toys out of the pram after Saturday and didnt get on the coach, so not sure he will play either. Could be we play Michael Timlin left back as he did so a bit at Swindon. Its going to be a patched up side either way.

I heard that Prosser threw his toys out of the pram after Saturday and didnt get on the coach, so not sure he will play either. Could be we play Michael Timlin left back as he did so a bit at Swindon. Its going to be a patched up side either way.

I have thought he has been having the sulks for a while now and that it was more than just not being in the starting line up. Is he either looking to get a move in this transfer window or aware that he is going to be released at the season's close?

I'd get a loan in here. Prosser at left back for a game would be OK, but this could be 10 games - he'll get found out over that time period as he isn't a left back. The terraces will make no allowances for this, so it's not fair on him. Timlin could cover too, but I think we'll need him in midfield.

The window is open

After seeing Coker limp off with the physio at the end of the Bury game I was surprised when he was named for Col Ewe and staggered when the same happened just two days later versus Millwall.
I'm certainly not surprised that we've now lost him for an extended period. Even I could see this coming.

Coker faces month on sidelines after groin operation

SOUTHEND United left-back Ben Coker is facing at least a month on the sidelines with a groin problem.

More...

In the Echo, Brown says he's close to signing a replacement on loan and hopefully in time for Peterborough

Did they go in the direction he intended?

Peterborough's right winger is one of their best players - Jon Taylor who was their standout player at Roots Hall in September.

Back