• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's funny on here that a thread about Coker's injury, can end up with Cheryl Cole. Anyway this could get messy(No, not Messi). If we sign her as left back, would she be Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, or after the divorce this year, Cheryl Cole, or Cheryl Tweedy?

I wouldn't sign her, she would be rubbish at free kicks and corners,and as for offside, nuff said.

I wouldn't sign her, she would be rubbish at free kicks and corners,and as for offside, nuff said.

No she knows it. This is Cheryl and her husband when it all started to go wrong.[video]https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/men-offside_rule-off_side_rule-machoness-male_egos-manliness-jwhn442_low.jpg[/video]

Please not that Binion Williams chap. I wasn't impressed the first time around and this is a higher division. :sad:

(Not sure I've got his name right - apologies for that.)

Binnom Williams has enjoyed a run of games for Burton this season. Sadly/weirdly, he's playing at a level higher than us.

you should get to the pub forum and say you think 9/11 happened as it did.

I almost got involved in that debate, but couldn't be bothered. It's so hard to discuss things with conspiracy theorists. No matter what you say, they don't want to hear it. And when you do make a good point, they come back with stuff like it was the Americans bombing their own, or the Israelis, or other rubbish. The proof they show is not only man made(Men tell lies and make things to suit), but can be added to, twisted or taken out of context. And then you might get the Spanish Inquisition from rigsby, like Pubey did if you disagree.

I almost got involved in that debate, but couldn't be bothered. It's so hard to discuss things with conspiracy theorists. No matter what you say, they don't want to hear it. And when you do make a good point, they come back with stuff like it was the Americans bombing their own, or the Israelis, or other rubbish. The proof they show is not only man made(Men tell lies and make things to suit), but can be added to, twisted or taken out of context. And then you might get the Spanish Inquisition from rigsby, like Pubey did if you disagree.

Please do. I'll be more than happy to debate 9/11 on the right thread. As long as you read the posts properly otherwise you will make the same mistakes as you have on this thread.

I wouldn't mind Binnom-Williams back, thought he looked ok and, as with so many loanees, he is young and still learning.

One advantage with Binnom-Williams is he is familiar with Brown and our defenders so will be able to better integrate into a defensive unit. He also adds some height and pace which is lacking a fair bit back there.

Personally I didn't particularly rate him as an individual but wouldn't be surprised if he came back in.

Back