• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col u are more popular

Surely the last thing we need is another kid who has never played at this level?

What we actually need is a few old hands who already have at least championship, if not premier$hite experience.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Oct. 29 2006,15:48)]I doubt we were paying Ricketts much more than £2k a week.
I heard he was on 10k with us paying 3k of that. I suppose Leeds are now picking up the whole tab
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ARSE!! @ Oct. 28 2006,17:26)]fck me but a centre back play him in midfield
fcuk me buy right back play him up front
desperate man
So is it Tilly's fault we have a major injury crisis?!?!

You are so deluded!!

Clarke has done a great job in central midfield, he has played there before, and can do both jobs, like Hunt.

As for paying Francis infront of Hunt, 90% of posters on here were crying out for him to do it before he did, so its not like we were surprsised, we agreed for f%&k sake.

idiot

What major injury crisis?

We're only missing maybe one first choice player.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Oct. 30 2006,09:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Oct. 28 2006,20:21)]10 of our squad have had Championship experience before this season,
Unfortunately, I think the edjit from up the A12 is actually right.

Kids (however good they are) from Premiership teams aren't the answer for us - we need some experience through the spine of the side, as we haven't really replaced the Goat IMHO...  
down.gif
Thanks for that...........I think
tounge.gif

Back