• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You do make me laugh with the **** you spout. As if anyone needed to bloody ask permission if they can collect for a worthy cause.

On private property you need permission. Roots Hall is private property so therefore permission was sought and was given. Of course I don't expect an apology but maybe you could admit you were wrong on this occasion?

On private property you need permission. Roots Hall is private property so therefore permission was sought and was given. Of course I don't expect an apology but maybe you could admit you were wrong on this occasion?

Lol........

I just wanted to say from the whole family just how overwhelmed we are with the genuine love and support we have been given from you Southend fans, it has totally blown me away and though being a col u fan for over 30 years i am finding it hard to comprehend that the club will always hold a special place in my heart.... cant believe i just said that........ seriously!
And as far as the heckling goes, I am totally expecting it as i know how "the few" can be but it'll be met with a smile back so don't worry! Again thank you all so much and i'll hope to see you all when i do my lap around the pitch at 2:45! And may the best team win!! :smile:

Local rivalary will always exist within the game, and long may it, providing it is not taken to extremes. But the football family never surprises me when it unites for a good cause, no matter who you support!

Good luck for Saturday Tom, I have not contributed yet online, but will on Saturday as you go round.

puts local rivalry into perspective. Any parent will understand his situation. Lets hope the idiots are drowned out by the majority in cheering him on. Classy effort from many blues fans who have donated.

Good luck tomorrow with your run Tom - all that effort to watch your team get stuffed :smile: - donation made :thumbsup:

Jeez, that's a tough run now, given the wind forecast, as someone said on the match thread.

Good luck, mate.

The wind speed is not too bad at the moment but it is due to pick up a little bit towards K/O time (49 mph). I do hope that Tom I has the wind behind him and I wish him all the best.

Morning enemy!

Anyone interested can view Tom's progess on Twitter follow @tommy12leggett he is currently homing in on Maldon.

And good morning to you arse piece, ready for your hammering?? There is a degree of irony when someone named Leggett is running to Southend. Hope he makes it.

Donation made , hope you get to the target you need, lower league clubs band together at times like this, and that makes it special .......God bless Alfie .....

Donated , every best wish for your efforts and success and of course for Alfie too, I am sure you will get a response and day to remember from all true football fans

Just going past Rayleigh now apparently, he's done very well and is certainly going to make it in plenty of time to enjoy a bit of pre-match warm up!

Back