• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 25 2005,22:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ April 25 2005,22:47)]Kiddy, Wycombe, Northampton and Oxford...................Where next?!!!!!!!

rock.gif
**** off.. you are hounding these people!
Are you one of the crew or just a hard man(boy)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 26 2005,08:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 25 2005,22:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ April 25 2005,22:47)]Kiddy, Wycombe, Northampton and Oxford...................Where next?!!!!!!!

rock.gif
**** off.. you are hounding these people!
Are you one of the crew or just a hard man(boy)
your boring me..
down.gif

What was the excuse at Northampton when Gingers son and his friend tried to attack a fellow supporter by clambering over the seats to get at him.
Or was it true support that Gingers son stood behind Bart Gremink in the goal singing 'We've got the worst keeper in the land'.
Do they really go to watch the matches
rock.gif

Was at the game Sat and saw what happened and actually managed to lose a table of drinks in the 1st incident in the pub.

I forgot to thank Clint Eastwood for bringing this issue back to my original point that Ginge's friends should not be criticised just for their association and again I emphasise that the group of friends are not troublemakers - just middle aged law abiding fans just like the majority of you who go to watch their team week in week out.

Thank you Flying Scotsman - I think those of you who speak to the group will realise the same thing - they are a friendly non offensive group of friends.

To answer fbm's question. Although I know Jamie and have seen him on many ocassions throughout his youth I don't really have much communication with him now and have only been in the presence of his anger twice - at Oxford and also in a local bar during an England game - on that ocassion his behaviour was quickly dealt with and the supervisor of the pub ensured that my children and I were moved away from the scene quickly so there was no chance for me to speak.

I tend to talk to my husband and immediate friends who have known me since I was younger than Jamie. However, if Jamie would talk to me and listen then I would, of course, be willing to help.

Quite often at home games before the match I will be found in the stands with my son and his friends - son's/daughters of my husbands friends - as they like to watch what's happening on the pitch and I like to know they are safe. After the game I am usually in the far post with the friends.

As for the incident in the priory before the game, we arrived after it happened, but I gather it was not a very pleasant incident with Jamie picking on one of the friends - I must say that this must be very awkward for his father - who must feel pulled between his loyalty he has for his friends and his loyalty he has as a father.

Sorry Son not father! And I apologise on their behalf that you wrong gun lost a table of drinks.

No probs Mum at the Match think it's all getting a bit blown up out of proportion now!!! I had had enough to drink anyway.. The pub incident was not called for but like I said at the time. If you want to have a ruck go outside and sort it like grown men instead of scuffing around a pub besides the ceiling was too low in their anyway.

Back