• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one, iced glass and it goes down a bit too easy. 5 or 6 later and we are top of the league....

Haha you know the story.

Sitting outside of a decent bar, bathed in sunshine, little bit of tapas on the go, those Alhambra’s will go down a right treat.

Always best to have nothing planned for the late afternoon though, as I often find I need a siesta to recharge my batteries afterwards :Highfive:

Rumour has it, Barna won’t post on here without having several of them, beforehand

@Tangled up in Blue

Italy has just announced that it's closing all schools & colleges for two weeks. That'll be fun if it happens here - still they have had 76 deaths so far.

Haha you know the story.

Sitting outside of a decent bar, bathed in sunshine, little bit of tapas on the go, those Alhambra’s will go down a right treat.

Always best to have nothing planned for the late afternoon though, as I often find I need a siesta to recharge my batteries afterwards :Highfive:

Rumour has it, Barna won’t post on here without having several of them, beforehand

@Tangled up in Blue

Ha! One thing I've learnt over the years is it's best not to post on SZ after a few.Though a siesta is always is a good idea in the summer months.

Italy has just announced that it's closing all schools & colleges for two weeks. That'll be fun if it happens here - still they have had 76 deaths so far.

Compared to 0 in the Uk so far and 1 in Spain.Italy thought they were ahead of the curve too when they banned all flights to China -that didn't work out too well, did it?

Number of confirmed cases has jumped from 51 up to 85.

Better stock up on the Bud Light, before Sainsburys run out. That will make me panic.

Also, megalols at some of the conspiracy theories surrounding this...

- Nigerian goverment created & released it. They’re ok though, because the melanin in dark skin resists the virus :ROFL:

Some other suspects of who was responsible:

- The makers of hand sanitizers and/or face masks

- Pharma comapines

- The democrats in America

- Bill Gates

Oh dear..... There's a rabbit hole I shouldn't have gone down. I wonder if Mrs Blue is at the bottom.

The globalist elite are using the corona-virus to scare people into accepting “vaccines” containing who-knows-what inside them. There are reasons large governments would want nanotechnology embedded inside everyone as a means of control. And if the technology is already advanced enough, the virus itself could be used – a living organism capable of manipulating the genetic codes in our cells.

Oh dear..... There's a rabbit hole I shouldn't have gone down. I wonder if Mrs Blue is at the bottom.

The globalist elite are using the corona-virus to scare people into accepting “vaccines” containing who-knows-what inside them. There are reasons large governments would want nanotechnology embedded inside everyone as a means of control. And if the technology is already advanced enough, the virus itself could be used – a living organism capable of manipulating the genetic codes in our cells.

I think that’s similar to the one I just posted.

The scary part is, there are actually people who believe this stuff. Like, genuinely believe it.

1747BC31-397A-405F-B890-C4D5BE4B2FC4.jpeg

The Pope bit done me.

And this person is running for Congress in The US?

‘MURICA

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Corona virus blues.

On a busy rush hour FGC train on Monday night I was lucky to get the last seat in the cariage.It's been mostly cold and windy here since the weekend (although glorious today).I sneezed loudly into my hand as there wasn't time to reach for my handkerchief, forgetting about the pc thing of sneezing into the arm of my jacketAs son as some seats elsewhere became vacant,at the next stop,the woman opposite me immediately moved into one. Granted I'm of pensionable age but not showing any obvious signs of illness (apart from perhaps a slight cold) and I have a regular flu jab at the beginning of every winter.

If that's the reaction at the beginning of the epidemic stage then things are clearly going to get a lot worse.Whatever happened to "Keep calm and don't panic ?"

Last edited:
It’s now had a massive affect on the airlines with it looking likely Flybe might go into administration.

It’s now had a massive affect on the airlines with it looking likely Flybe might go into administration.

Yes, just been announced on Breakfast News. Like I said elsewhere, it's affecting Kev with cancelled flights meaning cancelled airport transfers. No. 1 child has just had his flight to Amsterdam cancelled in 3 weeks from Southend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back