• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brentwood coach??? Most got trains

Don't talk about such things you have zero info about. Nobody buggered off to cause trouble either, you should never associate trouble makers with their choice of clothing no better then being racist.

Lastly west ham attacked our fans in a pub unannounced should our fans not defend themselves?
By "Brentwood coach" I am referring to those who went to Lincoln a couple of seasons back and hired a coach from Brentwood and who went off and caused trouble in the town then half way through the game. Many of the same "faces" clearly visible on Saturday.

Brentwood coach??? Most got trains

Don't talk about such things you have zero info about. Nobody buggered off to cause trouble either, you should never associate trouble makers with their choice of clothing no better then being racist.

Lastly west ham attacked our fans in a pub unannounced should our fans not defend themselves?

You were on a coach. Anything you report is hearsay and not admissible as evidence

PS, them glasses make you look like a cross between Reggie Kray and Michael Gove :)

i wasnt allowed in the crowed steward said i think your to drunk so i said fair play and went to the pub, while i was their i didnt see any trouble and some of the Newport lads we met where nice fellas one said they often refuse entry if they think your abit to drunk so fair play, the worst part was i wasnt that drunk but like i say i took it on the chin and travelled a long way to play pool in a pub lol a few southend boys where in the pub apparently not being allowed in so wasnt just me lol

At the end of the day, the Spam fans have turned up for a punch up with Southend fans. They had no right to be in Newport, unless innocently coming to watch our game, which was not the case. The spammers came looking for it, and found it. They are the Ones everyone should be having a go at. If I was there in that pub, I would have defended myself as well.

My lad is a ginger who's been mascot at games over here. If I heard some supposed 'lad' giving him grief I'd smack the living day lights out of him, and trust me I'm a long way from being a hooligan.

HOWEVER....I was also once a gobby little ***** who probably used to shout some inappropriate things after a few beers at that age. Most of us were if we're totally honest. If I'd have copped a smack in the mouth back then I'd have deserved it, but please before we get on our moral high horse lets remember properly what we may have done in our younger days.

Wasn't impressed by them either. Not seen them at other away games and none were wearing our colours, home or away. Read into that what you will, but their behaviour was not what I've witnessed at other games nor would I want too.

At the end of the day, the Spam fans have turned up for a punch up with Southend fans. They had no right to be in Newport, unless innocently coming to watch our game, which was not the case. The spammers came looking for it, and found it. They are the Ones everyone should be having a go at. If I was there in that pub, I would have defended myself as well.

110% correct I was in the Pub and that’s what happened.... Sadly West hams Fans ( ICF) was allowed to get back on another Swansea bound Train while the police held the Southend fans in the kettle to view the CCTV and anyone who the southend united supporter police could recognised from the images was arrested and banged up for 24 hours and released on bail
Hey no one in their own right would not want to protect their friends if they saw them been attacked

BTW I don’t care if it’s was west ham or a bunch of fellas out on a beer night or a stag looking for a fight with Southend Fans

Good news is the west ham got a right kicking

Only downer the Southend Fans was not the aggressors but the protectors of the Pub and we get punished and charge by the police

ITS CALLED A SET UP !!!

By "Brentwood coach" I am referring to those who went to Lincoln a couple of seasons back and hired a coach from Brentwood and who went off and caused trouble in the town then half way through the game. Many of the same "faces" clearly visible on Saturday.

You actually recognised people from years ago at one football match are you serious?. You must either have a great memory or just talking a load of rubbish I would say the 2nd seems more likely. If you don't know any facts then its probably best you don't say anything as it makes you look like your jumping on the bang wagon, there was trouble but only due to the fact West Ham fans tried to attack some of our fans in a pub and didn't quite get their way end of.

At today's game there was a group of gobby young lads in their teens maybe early twenties in the uncovered stands but one lad stood out. During half time he started to pick on the ball boy who must of been about 10 calling him a 'ginger ****'. The kids completely ignored it and hadn't done anything to provoke it.

You are an absolute disgrace, your mates seemed to think it was funny too. Well done big man abusing a young boy, hope your proud of yourself. One day you will do that again and their dad will be listening and he will come over and give you what you deserve a good ****ing kicking.

We don't need or want people like you 'supporting' Southend so **** off.
yeh idiots like that can stay at home, if i see them doing that then i would of said something, not needed at all.

Group of blokes attack another group of blokes..I don't get it.

Fisticuffs over who supports who is dull tedious and extremely boring.

Group of blokes attack another group of blokes..I don't get it.

Fisticuffs over who supports who is dull tedious and extremely boring.

Believe me if you was caught in the middle of it... you would not find it so dull tedious and extremely boring :-)

Also cannot that bored you wanted to also post :-)

Believe me if you was caught in the middle of it... you would not find it so dull tedious and extremely boring :-)

Also cannot that bored you wanted to also post :-)

Yeah that Danny Dyer has a lot to answer for.................. makes my blood boil

Back