• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do i watch a different game... My Ratings

Andyhsufc

Director
Cant say i agree with the rating so far so here are mine -

Flavs - 7 - Thought he was at fault for goal but watched replay and great strike. came out and took a few crosses/corner and made a good save from header
Hunt - 4 - Like a headless chicken at times. Never got tight enough to JCR and played numerous balls to no-one
Clarke - 7 - Solid and kept it more simple with the distribution
Barrett - 6.5 - Still looks a bit shaky but much better than Hartlepool
Hammell - 7 - Dealt with JCR much better and got involved further forward well at times
Francis - 5 - Disapointed that he wasnt a more attacking threat and gave ball away too much
Bailey - 7 - Usual 100% effort and played a few good balls
Macca - 6 - Still not firing on all cylinders and gave the ball away bit too much and was happy to go backwards a lot aka. Maher
Gower - 4 - he is either electric or cack and yesterday, he was the latter
Black - 7.5 - Worked very hard and made a number of good runs. Wasnt helped by Hooper who was wooden at times and didnt make the right runs
Hooper - 5 - Dissapointed with him as well. Seems to do really well and then gets the basics wrong like playing a simple ball

Barnard - 7 - Put himself around and held the ball up well at times. Looks like he could be a good player

bailey showed so much quality last night and was constantly left against two players yet still showed what he can do. proved he can play at a higher level. best signing a good few years.

was very dissappointed with flavs. had little to do last night yet let in my opinion a very soft goal that i would have thought he could have had it covered 9 out of 10 times.

francis looked like a lazy git last night that would have rather been at home with his feet up and a nice cup of tea. could be such a good player if tilly gave him a huge kick up the ****.

gower had a typically game, some very points and some very bad points. constantly dropping back and being negative like a lot of the team last night but then comes up with a great through ball to put macca in who should have scored. his crosses were very poor but not as near as bad as his corners. lucky to get passed the front post. think he should watch how hammell takes a corner.

Can Tommy Black not take corners from that side? Gower was very erratic last night, and tbh I think he misses Kev in the middle.

gower has great ability and can score, he needs to be more positve and run the line rather than dropping back and looking lost for options.

also needs to grow a set of balls and get stuck in, anyone else see him planted to the spot of way too many occassions last night?

Back