• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you think gynecologist get a lot of action?

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Just been talking with my mate Ben in the office about a career change. Not that either of us are looking but we were saying it would be nice to do a job you enjoyed rather than a job purley for the money.

Mortgage Broking is fine and good money but dosent really get my juices flowing. I said if money was no object I would love to do a more rewarding job such as my mate who is a teacher and seems to really influence peoples lives.

My mate said he wished he did a job where you got to see a bit more action such as holiday rep or DJ. I then said or Gynecologist ?

This started a debate between us if Gynecologist's actually see any action from there customers or not. I dont mean in the office as such but with after dates etc etc.

Yours thoughts please?

DtS

And if you work in a chocolate factory 35 hours a week would you want to eat chocolate when you got home ?

I can't see gynaecology being that much of a good career move, youd end up feeling a c**t most of the time!!:confused:

The phrase "you must take the rough with the smooth" will never find a more suitable home than when it is applied to Gynaecology.

I'm sure the field requires a very special type of person, as a profession more likely to negate one's sexual urges than improve one's sex life.

No, no, no and again... no.

I am hoping for inspiration tonight s the single lads and I hit town looking for women. I am sure we can get a result on the only night a yeah when everyone out is bound to be single. :birthday:

*wistful look* ah, the happy days of going out with the boys on Valentine's Night. I'll have a lovely time with the housemate of course, but used to have some cracking Feb 14ths out on the shark for the single ladies :hilarious:

So what will your new nickname for her be when she gets that wedding ring UxS?

Hmm, good point. Will have to put my thinking cap on. SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed is a possible. Verbally, I think I'll just mimic Papa Lazarou from The League of Gentlemen (see my avatar) and say 'YOU'RE MY WIFE NOOOOOW'

Hmm, good point. Will have to put my thinking cap on. SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed is a possible. Verbally, I think I'll just mimic Papa Lazarou from The League of Gentlemen (see my avatar) and say 'YOU'RE MY WIFE NOOOOOW'

Yep, don't think she'll respond to DAAAAVVVE

If you added "indefintely" to your first idea, she could be a SWIMBO ? ? ?

Back