• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maester Ricky Duncan

qyburn-11.jpg

There's a big difference for me. Jack Bridge disappears in games. You may not know he's there for a lot of it. Dru Yearwood is buzzing about all the time and heavily involved.

Quite right. I would say that bridge has the potential to be a capable league player. Dru probably has the potential to be a top player in this division championship or more.

I have not seen much in bridge that suggests he will end up as a top player at our club. Dru at 17 stands out as a player who has just gone straight into the side and has that swagger to start putting it about on the pitch.

He reminds me a lot of jay Smith pre injury, but at just 17 he can improve massively. He is one of those players that could turn into a multi million pound player!

Quite right. I would say that bridge has the potential to be a capable league player. Dru probably has the potential to be a top player in this division championship or more.

I have not seen much in bridge that suggests he will end up as a top player at our club. Dru at 17 stands out as a player who has just gone straight into the side and has that swagger to start putting it about on the pitch.

He reminds me a lot of jay Smith pre injury, but at just 17 he can improve massively. He is one of those players that could turn into a multi million pound player!

Lets hope he signs this 4 year deal then. He obviously has something about him and the club know it.

Is this the lad I was hearing about a few months ago who was too good for playing in the under 18's? I could be thinking of another lad who is playing above his age group.

This kid seems to have come outta nowhere, winger turned CM, 17 years old and could be the biggest prospect for some years. Anyone know anything else? Is he a local lad, must surely still be at school>??

I genuinely hope he signs the contract, as it would be a crying shame if he were poached by one of the Prem'shte academies, as has happened before...

Stay Dru and prove yourself! Looking good against Braintree and B.Stortford is one thing, but want to see him do it against decent league opposition!

This kid seems to have come outta nowhere, winger turned CM, 17 years old and could be the biggest prospect for some years. Anyone know anything else? Is he a local lad, must surely still be at school>??

I genuinely hope he signs the contract, as it would be a crying shame if he were poached by one of the Prem'shte academies, as has happened before...

Stay Dru and prove yourself! Looking good against Braintree and B.Stortford is one thing, but want to see him do it against decent league opposition!

I'm pretty sure he was at one of the premier clubs and was released. There loss is our gain!

I could be wrong but I think he was at Arsenal. He got a call from one of our yoooth team staff and was asked to join us I believe..

how satisfying would it be to pick a stray Gooner kid and turn him into a 10mill player.

Could be the next Ademola Lookman? We live in hope !

He was released by Arsenal when playing for the under Elevens. His favourite coach was then employed by Southend. The coach rang Dru's dad and asked if he could come here for a trial. He was signed straight away after the trial. He lives in Loughton.
Lol. Firestorm beat me to it.

It's really exciting to hear about this kid, tempered only by the fact that Phil Brown's talking him up means he won't be starting against Blackburn.

Back