• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not seen him play from over here...but hope to soon.
Merely going on what I have read - this could be a very important signing.
Welcome to the fold Dru. Seize the opportunity and make us proud!!

Could this be the guy to break our record transfer sale?

Superb news.

Well done Ricky Duncan, Ron and Phil Brown.

Dru is a superb prospect and now we need to coach him to super stardom.

I see this guy play away at bishops stortford and was head and shoulders better than the opposition, good at playing as the attacking midfielder or defensive when needed, just like someone said in a past post, reminds me of the old Keith Jones, very good prospect:thumbsup:

Can't remember a youth teamer being hyped up so much since Yemi Abiodun.

This is the best signing of the summer. Boy is this lad going places, watching him play you would never guess his age. Thought he looked good v Bishops Stortford but against Brighton he looked even better.

I can see Ron now being tempted to let Lenny leave for Sheffield.

This is the best signing of the summer. Boy is this lad going places, watching him play you would never guess his age. Thought he looked good v Bishops Stortford but against Brighton he looked even better.

Dru looked impressive, wanted the ball and looked more than comfortable when he got it. Highlight was a superb ball for MAF to run onto down the right.

Lenny didn't really look interested...

Hendrie is a worry too, hope Coker gets back soon!

My honest opinion

Smith - some smart stops but didn't control his 6 yard box .

JD- looked solid , got forward well

White - impressive at CB

Anton - very slow which is worrying

Hendrie- how long is Coker out ?

Leonard - usual class , but didn't want to know

Timlin - bull dog performance , sloppy passing

Dru- looked very good , snatched at a few passes but it will come

Kightly- doesn't look fit

MAF- MOTM shame his only clear chance sailed high and wide

Cox - nearly every ball was aimed at his face , did well though

Shrimpers starlet Dru signs pro deal but remains hungry to push on

SOUTHEND United starlet Dru Yearwood remains hungry to shine - despite signing a four year contract with the Shrimpers.

More...

Rigsby, that is an intriguing comment. Do you think Sheffield are still in for Lenny despite buying the Oxford mid-fielder yesterday?

Back