• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2019

surrey_1000x500_report.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

If the powers to be will not let you play cricket in conditions like this in England in September, there is no hope for County Cricket.

This will alienate the supporters, paying public, and all the corporate sponsors.

Toss, well I could not give a toss now.

Very poor show County Cricket

Close of Play Day 1 (Bad Light Stops play in both matches)

Essex v Surrey

Surrey 134-4

Hampshire v Somerset

Hampshire 196 all out
Somerset 30-2

was alright today, what play there actually was. Taken some leave from work for this one today and tomorrow. Would have gone Somerset but no bugger is weird enough to come with

Must say I'm very disappointed with the lack of ambition from Essex with two trophies on the line. No overseas player brought in for the championship and it's very quiet ahead of the t20 finals day. Keeping my fingers crossed for a late announcement on Amir but not hopeful

Somerset 58-5 seems certain to be a result there

Now 59-6 Somerset

Now 61-7

Surrey 155-6

Now 160-7

cannot keep up 160-8

171-9 Porter 5 Cook 4 wickets

Last edited:
Would be nice to be in a position where we go into the final game ahead on points and Somerset need to beat us to take the championship.

Does anyone know if Siddle will be available?

Can I say off topic what a performance by Darren Stevens at 43 years old for Kent, incredible and been constant throughout the year

Sir I doff my cap to you, and we write RTD at a mere 36 lol

Back