• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

how about an away game at a club youve never heard of
the type of small club where you get out a map of england
only to realise you dont even know what county there from

proper inbred "local shop" type of place.

"Heybridge, Chelmsford, Grays and Thurrock maintain the chance of a big Essex derby. But, looking at who they face I wouldn't be surprised if they were all knocked out come the first round draw."

...what about Aveley then Smiffy?

A few appeal to me AFC Telford, as it was that weekend I proposed to my intended. Burton Albion/Morcecombe for a new ground to visit. Workington in memory of a friends cat who many years ago was kicked when they lost in Div 4 & Salisbury as there's a very nice hotel I've wanted to stay in down there!

Football? Doesn't matter, just no MK, Luton, Leeds or running track ground such as Brighton, Rotherham etc. Must be a nice place to visit for my annual FA Cup weekend away!!

Home to Southampton, as my son and i had an unfortunate 'incident' with their firm of 15-20 cretins walking along west street after fridays game, and would like to meet them again with numbers more even. Pathetic cowards.

Actually, would quite like Norwich - many happy memories associated with Norwich.

Back