• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If I'm not greatly mistaken it is the last of the qualifying rounds on Saturday.

I presume (but do not know) that the draw will then be held on Sunday or Monday ........... and of course our name will be in the hat (well, it's a perspex sphere with a hole in the top but that doesn't quite sound the same).

First round date is bonfire night - 5th November.

I love the cup competition (think Millwall last season ....... or was it a couple of seasons ago already :'() and hope we can progress and get some punters and cash in through the turnstiles.

Who do we want to be drawn against?
Who do we want to avoid?
What other teams should we be looking out for?

Away at a non league side we've never played, obvs.....but no doubt it'll be someone like Luton away.

My wish...

Hemel Hempstead Town to get through against Taunton (they should do, they are two levels higher in the pyramid) and then to get a home tie against Southend United.

Are Billericay Town still in it?

If so, a game against them would be pleasant.

I want us to get a non-league side we've never played before away. On the flip side, we'll almost certainly lose and this wretched season will become even more embarrassing.

MO, Supernaut.

Just found the fixtures and there's some outposts still in it that I wouldn't fancy.

Mind you, I see East Leigh are playing North Leigh! :cool:

Westfields are still in it.

I hope they play at the Olympic Stadium!

Yep, non league side away for me as well. We'll no doubt get Morecambe though

Two away fixtures appeal to me ;
Whitehawk (near my Sister's house)
Wealdstone (cos I want'summ)

My wish...

Hemel Hempstead Town to get through against Taunton (they should do, they are two levels higher in the pyramid) and then to get a home tie against Southend United.

As I Live in Taunton I'm hoping for exactly the opposite, :winking: that said I'm actually going to watch this game on Saturday and am hoping that seeing some good honest football played by your everyday fellas will help re-ignite my draining love for the game.

Back