• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Cup 2nd Round

I gave you a like because you worked really hard for it but were ruthlessly overlooked by other Zoners

In truth, I made it up off the top of my head in about 30 seconds, but I'll accept the like, as you've been kind enough to explain why for some reason. :Winking: :Unsure:

In the words of the great Charlie Cairoli : "When the audiences have gone, remember it's just throwaway entertainment at best"

Last edited:
In truth, I made it up off the top of my head in about 30 seconds, but I'll accept the like, as you've been kind enough to explain why for some reason.

In the words of the great Charlie Cairoli : "When the audiences have gone, remember it's just throwaway entertainment at best"

I liked it, well I liked it but I never liked it as in hitting the like button. But I did like it

I've liked your like of my like, Hypo.

I'm not going to explain why, though. That would be letting daylight in.

^
Enjoyed that. Cheers, Hypo. :Thumbs up:

In fairness, JW did say TR won the competition at the end.

I do like Trade Price's approach towards the club, they come across as true supporters.

Interesting. Just looking on Barnsley's forum seems some of their fans have got tickets in the west stand

Interesting. Just looking on Barnsley's forum seems some of their fans have got tickets in the west stand
Yeah just read it. Looks like the guy just prefers to watch away games from the home areas. Fine as I doubt he will be decked out in loads of red and white rosettes!

One chap on there even thought we must have a new ground by now as he last came here years ago.

I think a few games will be off today with all this rain, and that means straight into the third round draw on Monday.

I do like Trade Price's approach towards the club, they come across as true supporters.

Dan is a massive SUFC fan and so is his family. That’s why it was a special moment for him and his company to be on the shirts.

3,329 home tickets sold. So if you include corporate etc then probably about 3,500. Get a few more pay on the day than a league game as well so with away fans we might get over 4,000.

Should easily be one of the top crowds of the 2nd round!

Just think back a few years and crowds for even early rounds of FA cup games were always higher than league crowds and that was without reduced admission prices.

Just seen 102 tickets sold in the South Lower. Can't believe when you can sit virtually anywhere for this match why would you choose to sit there.

3,329 home tickets sold. So if you include corporate etc then probably about 3,500. Get a few more pay on the day than a league game as well so with away fans we might get over 4,000.

Should easily be one of the top crowds of the 2nd round!

Just think back a few years and crowds for even early rounds of FA cup games were always higher than league crowds and that was without reduced admission prices.

Just seen 102 tickets sold in the South Lower. Can't believe when you can sit virtually anywhere for this match why would you choose to sit there.
A lot of freebies for schools get given to that section in the south lower so you’ll always get a fair few even tho I’m not sure if they give freebies out for fa cup games.

A lot of freebies for schools get given to that section in the south lower so you’ll always get a fair few even tho I’m not sure if they give freebies out for fa cup games.
No they can only give out a restricted number of freebies for cup games.

Back