• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
Managed to lay my mits on a copy of this over the Xmas period. I think it's due for a cinema release around Spring time.

It tells the story of a Chelsea firm and follows them on their travels and the film all builds up to their FA Cup game away at....Millwall! There's no massive stars in it, the lead part is played by Danny Dyer (Human Traffic, Mean Machine, annoying Cockney bloke in Vice City) and the film also features the guy who played Dog in Lock Stock ("Will everyone stop getting shot!") and Tinker from Lovejoy(!). The film pulls no punches in terms of violence and the F and C words so it's definately not one to sit through with your missus.

The soundtrack is also pretty good, So far I've spotted 3 Oasis songs, 2 blondie songs and a couple of Missy Elliot tracks in there.

I reckon it will become the next cult Brit-flick when it comes out. I'm quite surprised that none of the teams named in this film have tried to take out some kind of writ to stop their names being used in this film, I can't imagine Chelsea and Millwall being too happy about their fans being portrayed as hooligans on the big screen!

I thought that when I watched it Kenny. I doubt very much that at least Chelsea will allow this to be released!!!

BTW - did you get my mail?!

*ahem*
cool.gif

A mate of mine bought quite a few done Pitsea market from a man with a suitcase !

cool.gif

Back