• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones Season 6

Well, I thought that was the dullest episode ever...apart from
  Spoiler:  
The Wildling Giant and JON SNOW LIVES!

You what?

Spoiler:  
We had one of the best baddies killed off (Roose), which was a shame really, Tyrion chatting with dragons, Ser Alister getting done over, a giant being badass, some decent Jaime stuff, zombie-mountain serving asbo-justice, lots of Ser Davos and a glimpse of what Branflake has been up to. I thought it was an excellent episode.

The only thing missing was some norks.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or do these episodes feel shorter than usual? That one tonight absolutely flew by - I was expecting another ten minutes or so.

Good to see Kasper Juul off of Borgen.

I think it was the pointless Iron Islands segment that got on my norks.

Seems pointless. But that was definitely one of (many) threads left hanging from previous seasons so had to be revisited at some point. Although
  Spoiler:  
now Balon Greyjoy is dead, I hope they don't drag their heels in terms of electing his successor. The internal politics of the Iron Islands doesn't sound all that exciting to me

Seems pointless. But that was definitely one of (many) threads left hanging from previous seasons so had to be revisited at some point. Although
  Spoiler:  
now Balon Greyjoy is dead, I hope they don't drag their heels in terms of electing his successor. The internal politics of the Iron Islands doesn't sound all that exciting to me

Oh yeah,
  Spoiler:  
Theon is obviously going home to challenge his sister for the Throne. I suggest the one with genitalia gets it.....

Lets hope she doesn't go for a cheeky reacharound with Theon on a horse because she'll be in for a shock.

Oh yeah,
  Spoiler:  
Theon is obviously going home to challenge his sister for the Throne. I suggest the one with genitalia gets it.....

I reckon
  Spoiler:  
his sister may get him back to take the throne as she realises she will never get it and prefers him to the alternative

Spoiler:  

The politics were very tedious in books (it's the only storyline the show hasn't yet caught up to the books as far as I know), it seems like it's going to be streamlined so hopefully it doesn't drag on for too long.

Spoiler:  
Theon is still a slave in the books, so hopefully now he's free he can make a dramatic entrance and claim leadership before this drags on too long. Anything other than dozens of candidates stating their case over multiple chapters would be great.

Spoiler:  
I'm struggling to think of a more evil TV character than Ramsay Bolton. What with the raping, the torturing, the bloodthirsty dogs, the killing of his family. Nice bloke.

Spoiler:  
I'm struggling to think of a more evil TV character than Ramsay Bolton. What with the raping, the torturing, the bloodthirsty dogs, the killing of his family. Nice bloke.

Spoiler:  
Joffrey. How soon we forget!

Just caught up from last night episode and ��

Watching GoT from the beginning. 4 episodes in so far.

Be careful on this thread then - 48 hours after each episode we stop using the spoiler tags!

Enjoy it though - I'd love to have the time to watch again from the start.

No way is Joffrey on a level with Ramsey. Ramsey is basically what Joffrey could have become 10 years down the line and if he had some brains.

Yeah, Joffrey as an utter coward, Ramsey isn't.

There has been a lot of grey around many of the characters in GOT. X is a goodie but with an evil streak, Y is a baddie, but with a good streak. Ramsey is just straight out evil.

Back