• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones Season 6

I was under the impression that Emilia Clarke has put a "no nudity" clause in her GOT contract. I wonder if they were here norks, or some clever SFX like Cersei's walk of shame last season.

big fan of...

Spoiler:  
brienne-tormund-1.gif

big fan of...

Spoiler:  
brienne-tormund-1.gif

Could be the next piece of romantic action between those two,Mrs RHB reckons.

This series is building nicely to some big stuff, I just hope it's not all stuffed into the last episode. And I want Ramsey to get bad stuff happen to him. Not killing him, obviously, because he's too bad to leave the series.

Must have been broadcast a day early in the US, as I've just seen one of THE best GOT episodes ever.

Nice to see Kevin Eldon when it goes a bit meta.

You're in for a treat!

One of my favourite episodes this week. So much information leaking out of this series.

It just keeps on with its intensity.

If there has been a better show on TV, I haven't seen it.

One of my favourite episodes this week. So much information leaking out of this series.

It just keeps on with its intensity.

If there has been a better show on TV, I haven't seen it.

Only 15 episodes to wrap it all up. Can't leave these strands hanging forever.

Spoiler:  
Black armband time

Last edited by a moderator:
  Spoiler:  
Hold the door. I shed a tear. :sad:

Spoiler:  
Apparently G RR M laid out that scene of Hodor's origins to the HBO guys when they were trying to bleed him for ideas on stuff that can happen once they have overtaken the books.

Please don't forget, spoiler tags to be used until at least the Wednesday evening after it is shown on Sky Atlantic.

Some of us (a) have daytime jobs and (b) access the show legally so have to wait a while :winking:

Spoiler:  
Hodor, wow that gave the character so much more depth. The poor ******* he's always known that is how it ends.

Meant to post this at the Weekend. Andrew Marr interviewed Kit Harrington on Sunday's program. Harington was asked whether he is recognised when out. He recounted that he had been stopped by the police for speeding shortly after the end of season 5. The traffic cop told him that the situation could be handled in one of two ways. Firstly they could go down to the station and he be written up for speeding, or secondly, Harington could tell the cop whether John Snow came back to life in season 6. Harrington just laughed in return. The policeman, stony faced, repeated the two alternatives, so in the end Harington replied that John Snow comes back to life. 'On your way then, Lord Commander', answered the policeman.

I'm pretty confused about how time has become non linear with the Hodor scene. Can anyone explain the last scene, for the more simple minded?

Back