• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones Season 6

As a general rule, these slow episodes are usually the build towards some major "Holy $***" moments down the line.

A question about episode three....

Spoiler:  
That creature's head with a bolt through it that the grumpy northerner threw on the table at Winterfell. What was it?

I wondered if that was the case, but couldn't be sure. Cheers chaps!

Spoiler:  
The Rickon business is very interesting. Why wouldn't Ramsey just bump him off now?

Spoiler:  
The Rickon business is very interesting. Why wouldn't Ramsey just bump him off now?
  Spoiler:  
Reckon it will have something to do with getting more support from the rest of the north with a Stark present but I dunno

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
If he did that everyone in the north would quickly turn on Ramsey, I'm guessing he'll want Rickon to announce him as rightful ruler of Winterfell. I'm not convinced this isn't just some kind of ruse though, I remember the direwolves being bigger than that and the guy who bought them to Ramsey clearly doesn't respect him in any way. I'm thinking he saw that Stannis' method of bringing an army didn't work and so is waiting for Ramsey to let his guard down instead.

The Bran story is definitely building to a big reveal (probably to confirming a theory a lot of people believe), Arya is the only story I'm not that interested in at the moment.

I am informed. this morning, from a mate in NZ, that the end of tonight's episode contains scenes of female nudity; so if this detracts from your enjoyment you know what to do!

I am informed. this morning, from a mate in NZ, that the end of tonight's episode contains scenes of female nudity; so if this detracts from your enjoyment you know what to do!

Whilst your mate is correct this isn't really a bombshell, it's more notable when there isn't nudity in an episode.

Agreed.

Spoiler:  
Feels like some real progress is being made now, especially as Sansa and Jon have been reunited and Dany has got the Dothraki under her thumb. And her boobies out :happy:

Said the same thing yesterday, seems like the storyline has purpose now. Maybe getting rid of the shackles of George RR Martin's rambling plots has freed them up a bit to get going with the story arc now.

Although that said, the Ironborn story line felt like a sideshow in the books so was surprised to see that appear in this series when they mainly ignored it before.

Was it CGI? Thought Emelia Clarke said she wasnt doing any more.

Back