• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just got tickets to see Light Asylum at Corsica Studios - the album is one of my favourite records of the last 30 years, so excited to finally see them live...

On Monday I saw Bikini Kill play punk at Brixton Academy to an audience around 70% female and tonight I saw Stereolab play lift music at Shepherds Bush Empire to an audience around 80% male.
Stark difference.

The Rifles are back at Chinnerys
D3QLnrkWwAAmA3m.jpg:large

Will be going to one of The Libertines' gigs this year. Not sure which though as they're not doing a North East date. Glasgow was my first choice but it clashes with Gillingham away.

Probably not one for you @Lost Mackem, but one of my favourite bands of my youth, Lindisfarne, are performing at one of my favourite villages, Lavenham Suffolk, in November 2019. I'm figuring it would be very rude not to get tickets, and we can all look old and swing together.

Probably not one for you @Lost Mackem, but one of my favourite bands of my youth, Lindisfarne, are performing at one of my favourite villages, Lavenham Suffolk, in November 2019. I'm figuring it would be very rude not to get tickets, and we can all look old and swing together.

Never heard of them so gave them a listen, not for me I'm afraid. Enjoy yourself though!

(don't dislocate a hip while dancing too much).

I'm in my 60's and saw Lindisfarne (easily the best group to come out of Newcastle after the Animals,of course), twice back in the day.Once memorably at the Palace theatre (Westcliff) round about the time this was recorded:-

and also at Aston Uni, round about the same time.

I'm in my 60's and saw Lindisfarne (easily the best group to come out of Newcastle after the Animals,of course), twice back in the day.Once memorably at the Palace theatre (Westcliff) round about the time this was recorded:-

and also at Aston Uni, round about the same time.

My first memory of irony is seeing the logo on their label.

lindisfarne-fog-on-the-tyne-charisma-2.jpg

Back