• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good News From The Training Ground.

Picture 2 - do we have racial segregation in training? ;)

Great to see peeps back in training, let's hope they mulitply over the next week or so....

That's one thing I didn't like today. Then all the whites came off together, then all the blacks. Hope P.S and T.W. put a stop to it and re-introduce a team spirit and togetherness that's needed to get out of this league. Colour and cliques shouldn't come into it.

Looks like the unrecognisables are all on the left of this pic.

Defo looks like Peter Gilbert to the left of No.29 in the background...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one thing I didn't like today. Then all the whites came off together, then all the blacks. Hope P.S and T.W. put a stop to it and re-introduce a team spirit and togetherness that's needed to get out of this league. Colour and cliques shouldn't come into it.

Oh dear I was only joking....

I totally agree. We need that great team spirit as that is when we have been a success in the past. One for all, and all for one.

Looks like the unrecognisables are all on the left of this pic.

Defo looks like Peter Gilbert to the left of No.29 in the background...

I count 17 there, most probably yoofs, but some look old enough to be trialists.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's just like the gym session in Scum.

Maybe we can't afford training bibs and this is an easy way to pick sides?

Last edited:
Disappointed there are no foreign trialists with limited experience of league football at any level. I guess Sturrock just doesn't have the contacts.

Yeah it's annoying the hell out of me. I swear I recognise him, just cant put a name to his mug.

Good to see PS on the mobile in the background of that pic!

Likewise! It's irritating. The closest name I could make to the face was Callum Davidson, but he's Preston club captain so it won't be him.

Disappointed there are no foreign trialists with limited experience of league football at any level. I guess Sturrock just doesn't have the contacts.

it takes a while to clamber over Hadrians Wall though NL .. they will be here by the end of the week i'm sure

Might be worth sending the pic to a Plymouth forum see if they know :)

Probably a good shout actually .. i read the other day that he'd signed some chap called Folly (oh the irony !!!) 4 times previously and he's just been released soooo ....

Folly is a bit darker than the guy in the pic ;)

Wouldn't have a clue ... i was just making the point that PS tends to sign the same players whenever he can and so PAFC fans would possibly recognise certain people

I couldn't actually tell you what the players from last season looked like cos a) my eyesight is appaling b) i'm not a groupie and c) i don't give a stuff who is who as long as they win matches for SUFC so i'd wouldn't even hazard a guess to who the current lot are

I've gone through the entire Plymouth, Swindon and Sheff Weds squad pics and can't seem to match any!

Perhaps it is some raw talent plucked from Clachnacuddin and Forres Mechanics?!...

Back