• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
As usual HK is buzzing despite the WTO protests which is big news over here and causing a strange daytime atmosphere. People aren't used to tight security in buildings. HK absolutely rocks at night and it is the friendliest place on this earth. Other than China there's no better place on earth to get some proper Chinese nosebag. Unfortunately I may have to come back at the end of January but I'll definitely be back in March for the HK rugby sevens, just after an industry conference in Bankok.

I managed to grab 5 hours sleep last night which is the longest I've slept since last Friday night. Was in Tokyo from Sunday to Tuesday. I've always hated the place before but I didn't have a bad one this time other than the jetlag.

My new Maher Lover SZFC shirt will be making an appearance in Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai tonight !

Enjoy ORM
smile.gif

Last night tonight and would be going out with a bang except that I have to be sober for a 2am conference call with the US. The cunch of bunts refused to move it forwards which means a) I have to stay an extra 24 hours (try telling the wife and kids that) b) I can't get thoroughly rat-arsed on a Friday night in HK

Well f%&k ME !

The conference call has now been postponed until next week. My wife is going to love this one when I tell her ! Gutted, six hours in the hotel room for absolutely no freakin' reason.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Dec. 16 2005,15:15)]Well f%&k ME !

The conference call has now been postponed until next week. My wife is going to love this one when I tell her ! Gutted, six hours in the hotel room for absolutely no freakin' reason.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh dear. The price you pay for being a global product manager

blues.gif

If you have time, go to **** kok. They have a whole street of just trainer shops if your looking for trainers and it is also the electronics heaven where they sell a lot of electronics stiff like mp3's cameras etc. And also ladys street/market is also a good place to find bargains on almost anything

Back