• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Handles for Double Glazed Bathroom Windows

Bl00dy cheek! I can suggest something you could leave in the oven for him!

Always reminds me of a story Sam ..When the husband cheated on the wife.....She left him but sowed Kippers or something similar into the curtains.....He could never understand the smell.....Anyway he put the house on the market...People came,,but nobody offered anything because of the smell..The wife started to pressurise her Husband into selling as she wanted to move on ...Still Nosale ......So she offered him a buyout cheaper to help him sell it ..He Accepted this low Offer from his soon to be Ex wife....And moved ......

The Funny thing is one of the things he took with him were the CURTAINS.

Here endeth Another " Curtain Story":D

Always reminds me of a story Sam ..When the husband cheated on the wife.....She left him but sowed Kippers or something similar into the curtains.....He could never understand the smell.....Anyway he put the house on the market...People came,,but nobody offered anything because of the smell..The wife started to pressurise her Husband into selling as she wanted to move on ...Still Nosale ......So she offered him a buyout cheaper to help him sell it ..He Accepted this low Offer from his soon to be Ex wife....And moved ......

Oh dear.... :D

hahahaha.. good one cricko

we did that on 'muck up day' at school... stuck fish behind lockers, in the suspended ceilings and behind radiators... the smell was unreal

Obviously he suffered a net loss on the deal.

That reminds me, have to get a new pair of curtains as well :D

Well, I bought some glue stuff for metal. Put it on the handle to stick the 2 bits together, so we duct taped it so it would set. Just hope when we take the tape off, it dont pull it off :D

Latest update, Landlord limped round last night (He's broke his leg) and had a look at the window. Turns out because the window is so stiff, he's considering getting a new window in anyway because it wont shut properly. He was fine about the whole thing, and I wont be deducted any of my deposit.

Result :D

Phewwwwww! That's a relief Hils ...I hardly slept at all last night with worry ..:p

Back