• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes!

McCormack wants to carry on the momentum against Hartlepool United at Roots Hall on Friday night and is desperate to get revenge on the Monkeyhangers who easily saw off The Blues 3-0 in December.

"Everything about that night was dismall and disappointing and we want revenge," said the Irishman.

"We got spanked and it was a long journey home for us and our fans." Wot I bin tellin youse all, den?.....:'(

Isn't amazing how many people talk about spanking these days - and this one had nothing to do with me!

I must be getting old and frumpy as I couldn't bring myself to listen past 44 secs. Truly terrible. I know footballers have some bad taste in music but that is the most painful dirge to even attempt listening to.

How great would it be if the fans adopted the more old school version en-masse? A whole end of Southend fans giving it 'Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, eyes and ears and mouth and nose, heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes'. Complete with actions all in unison.

It could be our club song in the way Stoke sing Delilah, Man City sing Blue Moon etc etc.

I must be getting old and frumpy as I couldn't bring myself to listen past 44 secs. Truly terrible. I know footballers have some bad taste in music but that is the most painful dirge to even attempt listening to.

Agree. Why can't footballers just listen to George Benson like they used to?

At least the squad keep it sho'

Definition of "Keep it Sho" according to The Urban Dictionary:-

Remove fat girls from a party by telling security they sellin drugs

"oi, ders dat fat one who look like a female Jeremy Clarkson,
Tiem 4 exit son, keep it sho"

Well, Nigel Reo Coker and Anton Ferdinand have them doing the Soulja Boy dance on youtube so maybe someone should speak to Theo and some of the other about doing the same.

headshoulderskneesandto.jpg

I have a much better idea. Why don't just the players sing that dirge, some of the fans sing what they want, and the rest of us look on semi-interested, whilst chatting about stuff and exchanging cynical one-liners when we make mistakes,until we score and then we all cheer?

That'd be brilliant.

How great would it be if the fans adopted the more old school version en-masse? A whole end of Southend fans giving it 'Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, eyes and ears and mouth and nose, heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes'. Complete with actions all in unison.

It could be our club song in the way Stoke sing Delilah, Man City sing Blue Moon etc etc.

Maybe we could keep the tune and just change the words. Perhaps make it something about Barry Fry. Maybe chuck something about a circus in there, too.

I'm just brainstorming.

Well, Nigel Reo Coker and Anton Ferdinand have them doing the Soulja Boy dance on youtube so maybe someone should speak to Theo and some of the other about doing the same.

headshoulderskneesandto.jpg

Good idea, someone should have a word with Theo and some of the others and tell them to get creative and not to copy other players but to come up with something original.

Back