• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank you. It would be really good to say thank you in person ..... so a meet would be great. Some time before KO on Saturday I guess?

Thanks. Driving down from London and if time is not too short I will pop in. Other than Bob, who should I ask for?

Welcome Dazzaref.

I'm sure our band of walkers will be also be gutted that they missed seeing you, a fellow SUFC fan at Wellington Barracks.

Most of them will no doubt be in the Spead but only for a quick one around 12.30 pm, as many of them (inc Bobby) will be with us for lunch in the Blues Lounge.

Hope to see you then Dazzaref, and trust you and your son enjoy a great day at Roots Hall.

Ol Blue EyesHave received a PM from Wino and I will look to meet the walkers as they walk round the pitch at 2.30. I am in the East Stand Black so will try and shake a few hands then.We always enjoy our visits to Roots Hall, just wish they were a little more frequent.Best Wishes

Ol Blue EyesHave received a PM from Wino and I will look to meet the walkers as they walk round the pitch at 2.30. I am in the East Stand Black so will try and shake a few hands then.We always enjoy our visits to Roots Hall, just wish they were a little more frequent.Best Wishes

Glad that worked then! :winking:

Signed ball up for auction

The ball the brave 9 walked form Southend to Oxford in aid of Help for Heroes is up for auction on E Bay.
It has been signed by both Oxford and Southend players.

Search for signed SouthendOxford football - sorry dont know how to do the link thing !

The Link can be found on Ebay under:

[h=1]Southend & Oxford United signed football - all proceeds to go to Help for Heroes[/h]

Thanks for opening the bidding, good on ya!

Who's up for being the first to take on S B S?

Think it's a bit off that the link's not allowed. Happy enough to promote the walk, why not this?

Well pardon me for not being technically minded! :raspberry:
I linked it in mine but seemingly not in an acceptable way.

Whatever the rules may be, your good intentions are much appriciated Kay. Not just by me but many others including no doubt the cause itself and our fellow supporters who put in so much effort for this.

Bidding is now gaining momentum so don't miss out. Thanks to all those involved.

If you are interested in the signed ball please be aware that the auction finishes while we are at Roots Hall Wednesday evening so best you get your maxium bids in before then.

Thanks

Yes crafty, so enter your maximum bids now or at least before you leave for the match.

Back