• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How did you meet your loved one?

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I am always amazed about how some people meet there partners. I was out with the lads today and there wives and kids etc and almost all our friends met there partners via work or friends.

Personally I met my Mrs on the train. I had been out drinking around London Bridge and it was about 11. Being the fat ******* that I am I could have run and made an earlier train but I decided to get a burger king. I sat on Platform 5 eating my food when I noticed a really good looking (IMHO) woman coming up the platform.

I decided I was going to talk to her. So she basically walked past me on the platform and I made a slow walk down to where she was standing. Started talking and she was having none of it. Now Platform 5 serves loads of different areas so chances were she was Kent based.

As my train pulled in I reaised she was getting on my train so I basically kept her talking when we got on the train and then she had to sit with me. Worked the magic on the train home and we went for a date the next day. Not only did I get a date I also did a mortgage for her and one for her sister in the first week too.

It always blows my mind how had I made the train I went for I would never have met her. Scary really.

Anyone else got a story.....