• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am the verge of committing a murder.

DTS

The Business
I want to make it quite clear that I love the club shop and think the staff do a cracking job...............But...............

I have been trying to renew my S/T for three days now. Everytime I get in the queue I seem to be third - Now this isnt a third that slowly but surely works its way down to first - This is a get your sleeping back out third place never going anywhere.

I am self employed and every time the phone rings I am missing out on potential business so cant be on hold too long. Each time after 25 mins I have given up.

Today I have decided is the day. I called up at midday during my lunch but to no sucess as I was sixth. Decided to leave it till 4pm as it migh be easier.

Got my customry position of third and sat there. Phones around me ringing of the hook but no I am going to let them go. Somehow manage to go from 3rd in queue to fourth but nothinf is going to phase me.

32 mins have passed by now and I am getting very annoyed but I must stick with it I know. Finally get through as always get someone who is helpful. Go right through my detials, agree my seat go to do purchase and them I am told....

Sorry we have a new chip and pin machine and its not working please call back tomorrrow.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH TICKET OFFICE = :flamer: :mad: :mad: :finger: :mad: :finger:

Last edited:
I want to make it quite clear that I love the club shop and think the staff do a cracking job...............But...............

I have been trying to renew my S/T for three days now. Everytime I get in the queue I seem to be third - Now this isnt a third that slowly but surely works its way down to first - This is a get your sleeping back out third place never going anywhere.

I am self employed and every time the phone rings I am missing out on potential business so cant be on hold too long. Each time after 25 mins I have given up.

Today I have decided is the day. I called up at midday during my lunch but to no sucess as I was sixth. Decided to leave it till 4pm as it migh be easier.

Got my customry position of third and sat there. Phones around me ringing of the hook but no I am going to let them go. Somehow manage to go from 3rd in queue to fourth but nothinf is going to phase me.

32 mins have passed by now and I am getting very annoyed but I must stick with it I know. Finally get through as always get someone who is helpful. Go right through my detials, agree my seat go to do purchase and them I am told....

Sorry we have a new chip and pin machine and its not working please call back tomorrrow.......

:mad: :mad: EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH TICKET OFFICE :flamer: :mad: :mad: :finger: :mad: :finger:

Put the Gun back in the Holster Dave and then direct it towards somebody higher up (no ,not Tilly and Brush ) ,maybe the Commercial Manager .Chip and Pin teething problems is common ,and the Shop Staff have no control over when you get through to speak to them .But the being stuck at the Red Light thing third in the Q (sorry ,can't spell Queue) for ages is an absolute joke and needs sorting sharpish as their should be a feel good factor about getting your new Season Ticket and not a bitter taste .You could save other Southend fans from the same fate .Give him a call ,I did once .

:mad: :mad: EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH TICKET OFFICE = :flamer: :mad: :mad: :finger: :mad: :finger:

Dave if its that much of a problem mate I will buy yours in cash when I go down there and you can square up with me in the summer?

Or Dave send the application, Mine was sent Tuesday and i have a recepit confirmation back today. Im probably now sat in the east green Toilets opposed to my normal seat but all has been acheived with NO interaction with the ticket staff

Actually, i told them to p1$$ you off deliberately so you miss the cut off and don't sit near me next season!:finger: :finger: :finger:

Back