• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well I've set Hola up etc etc , changed the country to Germany, it's shielded my IP and I still can't get a single game pass. Only offered the monthly or yearly...grrr

I am out in Majorca and tried to get on earlier but couldn't - gave up in the end

Got to be careful with free VPN's guys. Lots of stuff on the internet about them. They're normally free for a reason.
Tunnel bear is a great one. You get 500mb of data free, then you can send a tweet a month and get another 500mb free.

If you want more data that's when you pay for it, but you pay in advance.

The game tonight used just over 1gb

I watched through Opera browser which has a VPN built in. I had to fiddle about with the video quality and ended up with 380 as anything higher spent more time buffering than playing. Is iFollow mean to come with commentary by the way? All I got was crowd background noise.

I watched through Opera browser which has a VPN built in. I had to fiddle about with the video quality and ended up with 380 as anything higher spent more time buffering than playing. Is iFollow mean to come with commentary by the way? All I got was crowd background noise.

No commentary.

However open a 2nd tab with the radio on. You have to pause the video for 20 seconds or so as they arent in sync and I find I have to resync once or twice during the game, but works ok.

Thought it would be weird with radio commentary but works well and improves it.

No commentary.

However open a 2nd tab with the radio on. You have to pause the video for 20 seconds or so as they arent in sync and I find I have to resync once or twice during the game, but works ok.

Thought it would be weird with radio commentary but works well and improves it.

Cheers JM. I tried listening to Essex Radio commentary but it was minutes ahead of the game I was watching. That said I can't complain. I watched the Blues away for 6 Euros which was v good value.

Cheers JM. I tried listening to Essex Radio commentary but it was minutes ahead of the game I was watching. That said I can't complain. I watched the Blues away for 6 Euros which was v good value.

I normally listen to the commentary on my radio which is in real time and therefore well ahead. The one on iFollow for me has always been behind the the video so just a case of pausing it briefly. If yours was ahead you might want to try to sclose it and reopen it and see if you get a slighty laggier one.

Its a good service isnt it. Still not seen us win on it though so somethings not quite right lol

As mentioned last week, I have found that after paying and getting the stream up and running, I can then turn off the VPN. Provided I don't then close the browser window forcing the need to login again, I've been ok watching without the VPN for the last 2 games. So without the VPN I was able to up the quality to 720hd this evening and the picture was flawless apart from one minor glitch for the whole game. And that is across a broadband line with max 12mb.

Nope, can't get it to work. still don't get the foreign option of single game. Cleared browser cache, everything. Tried using nearly every country there is and it just isn't going to happen. I'll just watch TZ live on FB

Didn't even get that far. Loaded Hola in all parts of the globe and every time I clicked on I-Follow, Hola's 'flag' reverted to the UK!

Back