• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not quite so bad over in Rochford, though I am on a crusade to drive them out!!!

Your right though don't know where anything is its pathetic, CUSTOMERS WANT BRITISH DRIVERS!!!

The Pakistani one we have in Rayleigh is always striping customers up, proven too

Scum please leave my country!

I wonder if I would be so accepted as a taxi driver in Kabul?
your Pakistani taxi driver does he work for RT taxis by any chance and drive a red car?

You complain about:

And you can't even get our language right yourself. Have you heard of irony?
I can speak the Queens language just fine. I do tend to make spelling mistakes and punctuational errors due to having fat fingers and a rubbish Ipad where half the time the letters do not come up, and I am so intrigued by what I am writing I do not go back and check what I have written. This short post has taken over 15 minutes.

Yep a total pain in the rear, spends most saturday nights working the southend clubs. He is hated by AC taxi drivers as it is blatant. I have caught him a few times sitting outside Mayhem on a Monday night.

I can speak the Queens language just fine. I do tend to make spelling mistakes and punctuational errors due to having fat fingers and a rubbish Ipad where half the time the letters do not come up, and I am so intrigued by what I am writing I do not go back and check what I have written. This short post has taken over 15 minutes.

I think you meant punctuation? Now that was not a spelling mistake or a fat finger mistake. That was an "I don't know English but it doesn't matter because I can still have a go at foreigners who can't speak the language because I was born here" mistake.

I think you meant punctuation? Now that was not a spelling mistake or a fat finger mistake. That was an "I don't know English but it doesn't matter because I can still have a go at foreigners who can't speak the language because I was born here" mistake.
Well I can see you have no problems with them over here. Perhaps you could open up an English school for them so they can speak and write English as good as you instead of the 'gabba gabba' language they come out with.
As it goes I have a solution for the foreigners coming over and it will also help the economy.
Firstly legalise prostitution and open up state run brothels in industrial areas. This will take prostitution of the streets and reducing the police bills and give the police to concentrate on other crime. Secondly the 'red light' districts will see a housing price increase and the prostitutes will have to pay tax.
The foreigners who come over without jobs will have to work in the brothels to pay for their keep at minimal wage. Now that sorts out the women, and the men has to clean up the mess after every shift. That should stop them coming over.

Well I can see you have no problems with them over here. Perhaps you could open up an English school for them so they can speak and write English as well as you instead of the 'gabba gabba' language they come out with.
As it goes I have a solution for the foreigners coming over and it will also help the economy.
Firstly legalise prostitution and open up state run brothels in industrial areas. This will take prostitution off the streets and reduce the police bills and give the police time[?] to concentrate on other crime. Secondly the 'red light' districts will see a housing price increase and the prostitutes will have to pay tax.
The foreigners who come over without jobs will have to work in the brothels to pay for their keep at minimal wage. Now that sorts out the women, and the men has to clean up the mess after every shift. That should stop them coming over.

I think that might go for you too.

Well I can see you have no problems with them over here. Perhaps you could open up an English school for them so they can speak and write English as good as you instead of the 'gabba gabba' language they come out with.
Firstly legalise prostitution and open up state run brothels in industrial areas. This will take prostitution of the streets and reducing the police bills and give the police to concentrate on other crime. Secondly the 'red light' districts will see a housing price increase and the prostitutes will have to pay tax.
I have stumbled across the script for some 1970's comedy but for some reason all the punch lines have been removed. I think as an attempt to write something edgy the script writers have all smoked crack but it's really not working.

I have stumbled across the script for some 1970's comedy but for some reason all the punch lines have been removed. I think as an attempt to write something edgy the script writers have all smoked crack but it's really not working.

I wish I could green you for that. I nearly woke the kids up I was laughing so much.

Your mum and dad would have to move there first or you'd have nowhere to live.

Dramatic-Slow-Motion-Clap.gif

If Kabul is now "safe" (in that NATO forces are withdrawing) does that mean that all Afghans given temporary leave to remain because of the Afghan conflict are now able to be returned to their state? And have similar Iraqis also been returned?

If Kabul is now "safe" (in that NATO forces are withdrawing) does that mean that all Afghans given temporary leave to remain because of the Afghan conflict are now able to be returned to their state? And have similar Iraqis also been returned?
Except that 'safe' and safe are not the same thing. Best let the Afgans, Iraqis and Italians stay a bit longer.

And what makes you an expert on my personal circumstances?

prize ****

Of course it goes without saying that you know the personal circumstances of every non Anglo-Saxon heritage person born or residing in the UK.

Living in the 21st Century (as I prefer to) my mates have a wide spectrum of friends (and often wives....and therefore children) from all corners of the world. I wonder what your mates make of your world view...?

And don't be so hard on yourself.

Of course it goes without saying that you know the personal circumstances of every non Anglo-Saxon heritage person born or residing in the UK.

Living in the 21st Century (as I prefer to) my mates have a wide spectrum of friends (and often wives....and therefore children) from all corners of the world. I wonder what your mates make of your world view...?

And don't be so hard on yourself.

Most agree, as with any type of person with similar ideology's tend to run in the same circles

So again what makes you an expert on my personal circumstances? oh? your not I forgot.

All I know is my living is being effected by this influx or any influx in a negative way.

Back