• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most agree, as with any type of person with similar ideology's tend to run in the same circles

So again what makes you an expert on my personal circumstances? oh? your not I forgot.

All I know is my living is being effected by this influx or any influx in a negative way.

Fair enough, we're all entitled to out principles and I admire anyone who stands by them. As a result of yours, maybe you should re-brand as "Aryan Cabs" and market yourself as a company that only picks up "Aryan race" passengers?

Fair enough, we're all entitled to out principles and I admire anyone who stands by them. Maybe you should re-brand as "Aryan Cabs" and market yourself as a company that only picks up "Aryan race" passengers?

We all know that's not going to happen for umpteen reasons.

Though I do find other ethnicity's rarely get taxis in the first place.

Any paying customer is welcome in my taxi no matter where they are from and they will be given the same level of service and decency that I give every passenger, unlike most I go the extra mile opening doors etc...

I may be quite right wing in my views mostly out of fear of losing identity of who I am and where I am from, you could say I am stuck in the past well maybe so all I know is I feel happier and safer amongst my own.

Your mum and dad would have to move there first or you'd have nowhere to live.

Most agree, as with any type of person with similar ideology's tend to run in the same circles

So again what makes you an expert on my personal circumstances? oh? your not I forgot.

All I know is my living is being effected by this influx or any influx in a negative way.

Surely you couldnt earn anymore then you so already do? :winking:

I would have to agree with most of Scotts views but I would say I earn a hell of alot of money from our "overseas" friends

To me Money makes the world go round and earning the most is the name of the game

Any paying customer is welcome in my taxi no matter where they are from and they will be given the same level of service and decency that I give every passenger, unlike most I go the extra mile opening doors etc...

I may be quite right wing in my views mostly out of fear of losing identity of who I am and where I am from, you could say I am stuck in the past well maybe so all I know is I feel happier and safer amongst my own.

I understand that TB and despite this exchange, I reckon you're probably not quite the narrow minded, angry white supremacist that you seem to want to paint on here. This is a global economy and people will now travel for work and opportunities be they financial or just for pure adventure. I left the UK 5 years ago with my family and besides a few ups and downs, we've loved the experience. You only get one life (unless you're a budhist) so why not try and experience everything it has to offer, you can always come back home. In any given day, I will probably interact with at least a dozen different nationalities and besides the language barrier, the biggest thing I find is that we're actually all prettty much the same wherever we're from and whatever our roots. We all like a laugh. I've had had bedouin Saudis work for me with no real experience of the outside world who have been great just because they were accepting of people and not judgmental, far away from their Daily Mail Saudi stereotype. Life isn't black and white and just because someone is not identical to you it does not make them a threat or part of a broader national disaster.....Just my opinion.

Spellings corrected. Are you sure you're English?

Believe it or not that's my brother!!!! Just goes to prove I am the one with the brains....

Anyhow....

The whole "oh woe, a Bulgarian" myth perpetrated by UKIP and that political clown Farange can be put to bed now. Immigration is economically positive for the nation, and we should be grateful that these people come here, work and contribute to our tax system and are not a drain on our welfare. In other words exactly the opposite of what UKIP and the Daily Mail want you to believe.

If you really want to moan about the economics of migration, look at the big multi national global conglomerates who happily trade here but register in such places at the Turks and Caicos, Bermuda, Jersey, Andorra and other places you need an atlas to identify. £132bn tax gap, thats a lot of jobs that could be created and a fair few services too.

EDIT... Londonblue is not my brother, Jassyfa1 is. Luckily for him my eldest didn't spot the post, he'd have shredded the English.

I understand that TB and despite this exchange, I reckon you're probably not quite the narrow minded, angry white supremacist that you seem to want to paint on here. This is a global economy and people will now travel for work and opportunities be they financial or just for pure adventure. I left the UK 5 years ago with my family and besides a few ups and downs, we've loved the experience. You only get one life (unless you're a budhist) so why not try and experience everything it has to offer, you can always come back home. In any given day, I will probably interact with at least a dozen different nationalities and besides the language barrier, the biggest thing I find is that we're actually all prettty much the same wherever we're from and whatever our roots. We all like a laugh. I've had had bedouin Saudis work for me with no real experience of the outside world who have been great just because they were accepting of people and not judgmental, far away from their Daily Mail Saudi stereotype. Life isn't black and white and just because someone is not identical to you it does not make them a threat or part of a broader national disaster.....Just my opinion.

He is, no question about that

What smudger said.

Being a cabbie and going the extra mile isn't a good thing...

FACT!!!!!!!!!! He once helped an Indian man cross the road with his shopping bags at rayleigh station.

Did this man want to cross the road?

Maybe he'd have rather had made a Hindu sign?

If Kabul is now "safe" (in that NATO forces are withdrawing) does that mean that all Afghans given temporary leave to remain because of the Afghan conflict are now able to be returned to their state? And have similar Iraqis also been returned?

And what makes you an expert on my personal circumstances?
To be fair everyone who reads posts on this site is close to being an expert on your life.

Tories announce policy changes for capping benefits to immigrants; blatant vote grabbing for sure; but also sensible and fair to UK Nationals?

Tories announce policy changes for capping benefits to immigrants; blatant vote grabbing for sure; but also sensible and fair to UK Nationals?

Cue the policy arms race. This will probably end with one of the parties promising to humbug all foreigners as they disembark at Heathrow.

Back